Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pirates are probably my favourite crew. I love the Flying Six, Jack is a good third commander and Queen has some great characteristics. I only need more about King, character and strength wise.
The only thing I dislike about the Beast Pirates are their devil fruits, too many Dinosaurs

Key word is before.

Then he's face to face lifting his kanabo to attack Zoro as I showed in the panel posted.

So what you said was factually incorrect. Wasn't even a hard scene to understand smh.
Kaido was focused on killing Luffy,
had to twist his focus on Zoro quickly,
didn't fall to his knees
and was underestimating Zoro (shock face) around having basic CoC

After this shock a more serious Kaido, focused on killing Luffy, was speedblitzed and overpowered by Luffy to the point of knocking him down and all over the place. Next chapter when Kaido wasn't underestimating him they clashed evenly and fought for 30 minutes.
Serious Kaido>=Adv CoC Luffy (30 minute fight)
>Semi Serious Kaido (blitz and BTFO)
>All out Asura Zoro (couldn't make him go to his knees)

But apparently Zoro could somehow do the same or better than Luffy, despite comments Zoro made confirming that Luffy learnt "something" and that they could be confident in Luffy 1vs1.

ZKKers are clowns, who ignore manga fact.

All of those points gave already been countered.
Where was Nami's and Usopp's boosts?

In WCI, Sanji was busy thinking about his family when Daifuku sent him flying. After the wedding he clashed with Daifuku who was trying to attack Carrot.... there's nothing inconsistent there unless you thinking Sanji during the wedding was weaker than Daifuku then got a magic boost from baking a cake

In W7 Nami already explained that they couldn't fight properly because they didn't know Robin's reasons for leaving

I would say stronger but maybe that's a reach... But regardless can't bring myself to see Jinbe losing to any of them.
Lucci and Luffy were pretty even pre ts, now we need to know how much stronger Luffy got than Lucci. Lucci should be at least YC 2 lvl and if Who’s who stronger than he’s strong as Queen and maybe a little bit stronger. I mean he’s part of Kaidos crew since 2 years, maybe he hadn’t the chance to challenge an All Star

Jinbe best feats are on land, people come up with "sea Jinbe" even though we never see sea Jinbe 1on1 with someone, he best feats come from the land, when he block Akainu and Big mom, when he hurt post ts Luffy, when he react to G2.
Bruh what does that have to do with Jinbei being a fishman? Fishmen get stronger when in water so obviously water Jinbei > Land Jinbei. This is manga fact

Status
Not open for further replies.