Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At some point there was a build up between Sanji and King, but look how it turned out. Or the build up between Zoro and Kaido, small clash and that's it. We'll see, I haven't changed my mind in terms of matchups since the beginning of Wano: Zoro vs King, Sanji vs Queen, Jinbe vs Jack and so far I'm right.
Post automatically merged:

:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Dude, your version of Wano is not better than Oda's lol.
Jinbei not fighting Jack bro. Lol they have their matchups.

Did I say it was better? lmao, people were fed up with this arc so i gave an idea to make this shit way way shorter
In order to make this shit shorter and better you have to get rid off characters like: Kid, Law, Meme, Yamato, Ashura, Denjiro, Kiku, Kanjuro, Nekomamushi, Inuarashi, Apoo, Kawamatsu etc. Essentially any character that is useless to the plot and has no purpose but to stretch the arc for $$$$$$$$$$.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Luffy fruit carrying him?
Doubt.

Haki is everything for a long time.

Gear 4 only improves the scale of his attacks or speed with Snakeman.

Haki is everything.

Roger and Garp didn't need some trash Devil Fruits to be goated.

There are some exceptions for sure like Magu Magu, Gura Gura or Yami Yami but I doubt it's Gomu.

Unless Luffy's awakening is some time space ninjutsu lmao.

I could see the actual awakening portion of Luffy's fruit being why the WG wants it. Maybe it involves some crazy environmental manipulation that makes it either super destructive or needed for some future task.

It's like the Ope Ope with its life surgery, it's possible there are more applications to the fruit than fighting exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.