Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I could see the actual awakening portion of Luffy's fruit being why the WG wants it. Maybe it involves some crazy environmental manipulation that makes it either super destructive or needed for some future task.

It's like the Ope Ope with its life surgery, it's possible there are more applications to the fruit than fighting exactly.
Watch Luffy's awakening tapping into some reality-warping by manipulating water, air and enviroment with properties of rubber.

I could see the actual awakening portion of Luffy's fruit being why the WG wants it. Maybe it involves some crazy environmental manipulation that makes it either super destructive or needed for some future task.

It's like the Ope Ope with its life surgery, it's possible there are more applications to the fruit than fighting exactly.
Just wait for my thread about it, I've been collecting info on Luffy's fruit for quite some time. I'll publish it as soon as the chapter comes out.

Chad Queen after a clean attack above something who is stronger then Red hawk:

Virgin Doffy after he take a clean attack by something weaker:

:myman::myman::myman::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Queen is about to beat Sanji ass, then probably face three Supernova in the end(Sanji,Drake and Apoo).
if not even Marco with 3 full attacks could do anything against Queen, it won't be Sanji with a single attack. Calm down and wait for the fight to continue...

Doubt.

Haki is everything for a long time.

Gear 4 only improves the scale of his attacks or speed with Snakeman.

Haki is everything.

Roger and Garp didn't need some trash Devil Fruits to be goated.

There are some exceptions for sure like Magu Magu, Gura Gura or Yami Yami but I doubt it's Gomu.

Unless Luffy's awakening is some time space ninjutsu lmao.
In before Luffyโ€™s fruit awakening apply him to play with the concept of stretching/shrinking to anything. Like stretching/shrinking time and/or space :saden:

Watch Luffy's awakening tapping into some reality-warping by manipulating water, air and enviroment with properties of rubber.
God I'd actually hate that lol.

The most I'd want in particular is just him being able to make the environment rubber-like so he can bounce off of it or use the environment as a weapon with rubber properties.

For example, grabbing a tower or a building and using to launch himself at ridiculous speeds because the building is also rubber when he uses awakening.

There are a few ways for him to go with this, but hopefully it's not BS godlike powers that don't fit the motif of the actual devil fruit. It being the key to some event doesn't mean it has to be a godlike power imo

Seth

โ€Ž
In before Luffyโ€™s fruit awakening apply him to play with the concept of stretching/shrinking to anything. Like stretching/shrinking time and/or space :saden:
Similar brains think alike.

God I fucking hope he won't even get close to reality warping shit.....

Doubt.

Haki is everything for a long time.

Gear 4 only improves the scale of his attacks or speed with Snakeman.

Haki is everything.

Roger and Garp didn't need some trash Devil Fruits to be goated.

There are some exceptions for sure like Magu Magu, Gura Gura or Yami Yami but I doubt it's Gomu.

Unless Luffy's awakening is some time space ninjutsu lmao.
Luffy fruit been carrying him the whole series. Haki not everything cause he going to need to combine it with gears or awakening when he learns it. Hard carry just like Luffy fans claimed Zoro getting carried by Enma

Seth

โ€Ž
God I'd actually hate that lol.

The most I'd want in particular is just him being able to make the environment rubber-like so he can bounce off of it or use the environment as a weapon with rubber properties.

For example, grabbing a tower or a building and using to launch himself at ridiculous speeds because the building is also rubber when he uses awakening.

There are a few ways for him to go with this, but hopefully it's not BS godlike powers that don't fit the motif of the actual devil fruit.
There is a chance it will be something dumb but usefull enough in Oda's eyes.

One Piece community probably raped Luffy's awakening theories to the core so I won't be surprised if Oda comes up with some stupid shit like Luffy having air rocked luncher from his ass because GOMU GOMU GOES BRRR>

Status
Not open for further replies.