Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Usopp has had that moment, he just got it before anyone else did in Dressrosa.
He should still do something else, and the good thing about Usopp is he doesn’t need a fight to have a good sniping moment, but I don’t see Page One coming back anymore
Ehhhh, that was nearly 300 chapters ago though lol. Franky got his moment in DR and is getting it again now. Why can't Usopp?

This chapter in the nutshell.

Jinbei to Who's Who:

My man Winbei bend WsW's fingers and broke his wrists the moment he got mad lol.

Bruh......
Jinbei broke him so bad that he doesn't even know why he got mad.

Also, WsW called Jinbei the n-word xD.
No wonder why he got mad.

Winbei SZN!!!!!!:jinbewat:

That Ulti and Page One cover page was just.......:akaman:

Nami, Usopp and Tama continuous plot.....

Nami to Zeus: We can be partners then!

Also Nami: Angry at Zeus before.

Me:

Good chapter.

I don't think so.

Jinbe called his resolve half assed. Plus, he's literally still conscious. He's screaming in pain in the last page. I still think there's is more to his character
Wasn’t Jinbe calling his understanding of fishmen “half-assed”? Lao G had an entire dialogue with Sai after Sai kicked him in the head and sent him falling down an abyss, yet Lao G still lost consciousnesss shortly afterwards
Post automatically merged:

Ehhhh, that was nearly 300 chapters ago though lol. Franky got his moment in DR and is getting it again now. Why can't Usopp?
@Garp the Fist to add onto this, if Usopp is gonna be surpassing his father in Elbaf (which iirc you do believe this), and since Yasopp is Shanks’ #3 guy, wouldn’t it make more sense for Usopp to be reaching P1 level in this arc and then making the jump to YC2/3 in Elbaf, as opposed to him being like Pekoms level going into Elbaf and somehow getting a big enough PU to go from that to YC2/3 level by the end of the arc?

I think Oda hadn’t given P1 much spotlight because he planned for P1 to be the “You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry” type character who becomes much more scary and threatening when they get pissed off at their loved ones getting badly hurt

Last edited:
Wasn’t Jinbe calling his understanding of fishmen “half-assed”? Lao G had an entire dialogue with Sai after Sai kicked him in the head and sent him falling down an abyss, yet Lao G still lost consciousnesss shortly afterwards

@Garp the Fist to add onto this, if Usopp is gonna be surpassing his father in Elbaf (which iirc you do believe this), and since Yasopp is Shanks’ #3 guy, wouldn’t it make more sense for Usopp to be reaching P1 level in this arc and then making the jump to YC2/3 in Elbaf, as opposed to him being like Pekoms level going into Elbaf and somehow getting a big enough PU to go from that to YC2/3 level by the end of the arc?

I think Oda hadn’t given P1 much spotlight because he planned for P1 to be the “You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry” type character who becomes much more scary and threatening when they get pissed off at their loved ones getting badly hurt
No he's finishing his sentence to WsW lol. Read the dialogue right before that. He say first half of his move, then talks, then finishes the move name, then talks again

And the difference with Lao G is all of that happened in the same chapter. This didn't. Oda left it off at a point where it clearly looks like the battle is going to continue

I think Usopp will become a brave man of the sea on Elbaf, I don’t think he’ll surpass his dad until he beats Auger

But you can forget all the YC and levels stuff with Usopp and Yasopp.

What does it mean to be better than Yasopp? Being able to snipe better than him. Him sniping a little girl with no fighting ability worth talking about, from half way across an island, is a better step forward for him than a face to face fight with Page One.

didn t oda said usopp will always be the weakest strawhat???
doubt he gonna surpass yasopp
cant see trash like nami and robin above yasopp lol

Queen > WsW > Jack :kayneshrug:

Is the reverse Sabaody still a thing??:few:
I think WsW is being revealed as possibly inferior to Jack but I'm not that confident either.

Before this battle started I thought both Jinbe and WsW stood on YC3 level but perhaps Jinbe stands above, WsW behind.

sun God was mentioned in Skypea and WCI by Mother Carmel, hes silhouette looks so damn equal to a Shandian guy, if him was a Fire fruit User? Firat user from this fruit and hes wish passed through the fruit to hes sucessors like Ace and Sabo? Why sabo a Revolutionary guy who wants to free people a destroy the WG?

That some nasty theory from a Brazillian reviewer.

So in EoS nika/Sabo and Joy Boy/Luffy to free the world?

But about the fight, that's expected Jimbei is a solid Commander level in Land and has absolutely nasty Haki defense.

I think Usopp will become a brave man of the sea on Elbaf, I don’t think he’ll surpass his dad until he beats Auger

But you can forget all the YC and levels stuff with Usopp and Yasopp.

What does it mean to be better than Yasopp? Being able to snipe better than him. Him sniping a little girl with no fighting ability worth talking about, from half way across an island, is a better step forward for him than a face to face fight with Page One.
How is this any different than the “Mihawk’s title is about swordsmanship” argument though? It seems like you’re just replacing “swordsmanship skill” with “marksmanship skill”. Usopp should prove himself to be straight up stronger than his dad

I think WsW is being revealed as possibly inferior to Jack but I'm not that confident either.

Before this battle started I thought both Jinbe and WsW stood on YC3 level but perhaps Jinbe stands above, WsW behind.
What the hell are you even talking about. Just look at their names. Obviously Jack >> WsW

This chapter was out-freaking-standing. I’ve waited so long to see what Jinbe could really do, and the first time he starts seriously fighting, he absolutely destroys someone who was suggested to be on the level of Queen (given that discussion the Tobi Roppi had regarding the vacancy of calamities). That was an outstanding showing from him. The moment Jinbe got serious, Who’s Who could do absolutely nothing to him. Jinbe’s armament is so strong that he broke Who’s Who’s fingers on contact, took a full power rankyaku to the face with zero damage, broke his wrists with a simple grip, and hit him hard enough to send him back to the void century.

It also bears noting that Oda directly shut down that nonsense people used to downplay Jinbe with a direct statement from Who’s Who and Jinbe themselves, when Who’s Who echoed the claims of fanboys that Jinbe isn’t good on land, and Jinbe directly refuted that with his statements and actions. It’s time to stop with the downplay.

The continuation of the tease about Shanks and the Gomu Gomu nomi was just the cherry on top.

This chapter was out-freaking-standing. I’ve waited so long to see what Jinbe could really do, and the first time he starts seriously fighting, he absolutely destroys someone who was suggested to be on the level of Queen (given that discussion the Tobi Roppi had regarding the vacancy of calamities). That was an outstanding showing from him. The moment Jinbe got serious, Who’s Who could do absolutely nothing to him. Jinbe’s armament is so strong that he broke Who’s Who’s fingers on contact, took a full power rankyaku to the face with zero damage, broke his wrists with a simple grip, and hit him hard enough to send him back to the void century.

It also bears noting that Oda directly shut down that nonsense people used to downplay Jinbe with a direct statement from Who’s Who and Jinbe themselves, when Who’s Who echoed the claims of fanboys that Jinbe isn’t good on land, and Jinbe directly refuted that with his statements and actions. It’s time to stop with the downplay.

The continuation of the tease about Shanks and the Gomu Gomu nomi was just the cherry on top.
Is this website even capable of basic powerscaling? No, WsW is not Queen level

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Haki + Ryuo PU wouldn't be bad.
And technically, hakified plants are not that bad, Usopp just has to grow stronger and has not to act like a god damn coward. For fucks sake, how did this guy survive 2 years in this freaking carnivorous island?!
If you want to make Usopp strong, just let him pull Impact dials in each hand and you practically have the same thing Luffy does with CoC barriers. Add on top of that the Reject dial to be used as a finisher and you practically have a strong Usopp. If he can incorporate them into his hammer, even better. His snipping skills arent really practical for CQC so dials and a hammer are the way to go.

B

Ballel

Yes. It has always been

If you want to make Usopp strong, just let him pull Impact dials in each hand and you practically have the same thing Luffy does with CoC barriers. Add on top of that the Reject dial to be used as a finisher and you practically have a strong Usopp. If he can incorporate them into his hammer, even better. His snipping skills arent really practical for CQC so dials and a hammer are the way to go.
It's such a waste that Oda didn't develop the dials any further. They are so amazing

We need this as an emote

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.