Status
Not open for further replies.
When a versus chapter happens for a Strawhat they either defeat them in the very same chapter or in the next one.
With is not wrong, we have example of other fighters who take two more chapters, best example Franky vs Fukurou, it need 404/405/406 until Fukurou was defeated, three chapters.
This is Jinbe first battle as strawhat, a all out battle same as Franky get in the past(four chapters). Wsw fighting Jinbe offscreen without many things happen is the key here, in the moment when WsW state that he not go easy on Jinbe anymore is showing that he wasn´t really serious. With meaning his battle could be longer, it really start in last chapter, I can see the fight continue next chapter or even one more similar to Franky.

Enies Lobby, we had many fight panels, over 4-5chapters for each strawhat.
Jinbe vs WsW had not even any named attack, any big clash until the last chapter.
And as @Paperchampion23 said, WsW just use his basic skills. Only his fang is special but sofar his other skills are basic.
In case he is Lucci rivale, he going to show more special attacks, that is as example Jabura:
Rankyaku:

Jabura make his rankyaku special, with crazy skilled attacks, different then basic skills.
In case WsW is even better, skilled and op, stronger then pre ts Lucci.
He didn´t even yet use Kamie or Tekkai, let alone Rokuogan in his own personal way.

Im very sure that the fight is still not over yet, as Paper said WsW is overall using basic skills or attacks with we already see.

With is not wrong, we have example of other fighters who take two more chapters, best example Franky vs Fukurou, it need 404/405/406 until Fukurou was defeated, three chapters.
This is Jinbe first battle as strawhat, a all out battle same as Franky get in the past(four chapters). Wsw fighting Jinbe offscreen without many things happen is the key here, in the moment when WsW state that he not go easy on Jinbe anymore is showing that he wasn´t really serious. With meaning his battle could be longer, it really start in last chapter, I can see the fight continue next chapter or even one more similar to Franky.

Jinbe vs WsW had not even any named attack, any big clash until the last chapter.
And as @Paperchampion23 said, WsW just use his basic skills. Only his fang is special but sofar his other skills are basic.
In case he is Lucci rivale, he going to show more special attacks, that is as example Jabura:
Rankyaku:

Jabura make his rankyaku special, with crazy skilled attacks, different then basic skills.
He didn´t even yet use Kamie or Tekkai, let alone Rokuogan in his own personal way.

Im very sure that the fight is still not over yet, as Paper said WsW is overall using basic skills or attacks with we already see.
Pica didn t showed shit and got dropped

Rankyaku:

If I were you guys I would wait for the panels because I have a feeling this text spoilers are not doing them justice and moreover who's who could do all of that in the next chapter as well.
I doubt he is already out but I also doubt this fight goes past next chapter.

Pica didn t showed shit and got dropped
Because Pica is irrelevant, a shit character getting a shitty voice in sake to make fun of him, Oda literally one shot all the Doffy members, fodders, glasscanons who where defeated just by one attack. Doffy was the only special thing of DR, his crew was portrayal garbage and the battles back then where also not great expect Senior vs Franky at little Zoro vs Pica. But even then Oda decide to end these fight fast.

This is the first Yonkou to go down, not a mere Shichibukai crew after we already seeing two Shichibukai crews get defeated pre ts.
DR is basically a set up arc only for this main event arc. DR is the only arc where the strawhats where not as whole crew, at worst the strawhats in DR didn´t really get big fights expect Franky,Zoro and Luffy.

Cracker doesn't seem like the type who'd like challenge Katakuri or someone of that level..
Katakuri is his older brother and they have the the same rank. Katakuri has more authority because he's older but challenging him to a fight wouldn't change that lol. Big Mom is literally the only member of the BMP with a higher rank than Cracker.

If I were you guys I would wait for the panels because I have a feeling this text spoilers are not doing them justice and moreover who's who could do all of that in the next chapter as well.
I doubt he is already out but I also doubt this fight goes past next chapter.
If we get a full fight chapter 1019, then I can also see that the fight end their.^^

Because Pica is irrelevant, a shit character getting a shitty voice in sake to make fun of him, Oda literally one shot all the Doffy members, fodders, glasscanons who where defeated just by one attack. Doffy was the only special thing of DR, his crew was portrayal garbage and the battles back then where also not great expect Senior vs Franky at little Zoro vs Pica. But even then Oda decide to end these fight fast.

This is the first Yonkou to go down, not a mere Shichibukai crew after we already seeing two Shichibukai crews get defeated pre ts.
DR is basically a set up arc only for this main event arc. DR is the only arc where the strawhats where not as whole crew, at worst the strawhats in DR didn´t really get big fights expect Franky,Zoro and Luffy.
Nope it doesnt matter if he was irrelevant or sum he got dropped without showing his best attack
Who s who is done bro

Katakuri is his older brother and they have the the same rank. Katakuri has more authority because he's older but challenging him to a fight wouldn't change that lol. Big Mom is literally the only member of the BMP with a higher rank than Cracker.
Yet look at Perospero wanting to take over if Big Mom died.. I was also mentioning or someone of a similar level to Katakuri.

Status
Not open for further replies.