Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, he did fight Luffy. But I don't see why he would challenge anyone when there isn't anyone to challenge and there's nothing to fight for. He's a minister and a sweet general, just like Katakuri. He would have to fight Big Mom if he wanted to move up in rank.
See how Smoothie was scared of Big Mom in her hunger craze, that's basicly Cracker right there.:myman:

Was Sasaki's hybrid shown in the last chapter with Queen?
Was Sasaki compared to Lucci?
Has Sasaki a Carnivorous Zoan?
Is Sasaki and WsW want to both challenge Jack, when Kaido specifically said that they can choose any lead performer of their choosing showing WsW with a berserker smile. WsW is aiming for King, of course it doesn't mean he's on King's level, but he's defintely YC3.
Sasaki hybrid will be revealed later so he is stronger. Logic...

Jabra was once a rival of Lucci as well.

People just want to make WiW YC level because of their Jimbe agenda.

If Oda wanted to make Jimbe look super good.. he simply would have given him Jack
Post automatically merged:

Zoro used ougi on kraken
Also on prometheus and pica
So it doesn t matter
Zoro used an Ougi against Mihawk

Sasaki hybrid will be revealed later so he is stronger. Logic...

Jabra was once a rival of Lucci as well.

People just want to make WiW YC level because of their Jimbe agenda.

If Oda wanted to make Jimbe look super good.. he simply would have given him Jack

Zoro used an Ougi against Mihawk
Will Sasaki's hybrid be revealed in the same chapter as Jack's?
Was Jabra compared to Lucci genius too though?
I could you don't want WsW to YC because of your Sanji agenda...
Unless he's hyping WsW as a YC..

You guys do realise that YC1 and such are just fan made nonsense, right? Everyone's happy to say Monster Trio is fanmade, but the whole YC1, the thing Oda explicitly said nah to, is the one you want to revive? Make it make sense
When Queen reveals Awakening, CoC and Future Sight, i will support your view..

Will Sasaki's hybrid be revealed in the same chapter as Jack's?
Was Jabra compared to Lucci genius too though?
I could you don't want WsW to YC because of your Sanji agenda...
Unless he's hyping WsW as a YC..

When Queen reveals Awakening, CoC and Future Sight, i will support your view..
If not Queen is WiW level

Pica didn t showed shit and got dropped
If I were you guys I would wait for the panels because I have a feeling this text spoilers are not doing them justice and moreover who's who could do all of that in the next chapter as well.
I doubt he is already out but I also doubt this fight goes past next chapter.

If the chapter ends or 1019 begins with Jinbe walking away from WsW's unconscious body, then its over. But only if that is the case. If it's just a big name move and we see WsW white eyed, it doesn't imply he's defeated. Here are some examples:

- Chapter 404: "Franky vs Fukuro"

- Chapter 405: "Power" literally is more of their fight, it does not end. Franky gets the longest fight at Enies Lobby outside of Luffy.

- Chapter 406: "Life Return" Few pages for Franky, some transition, rest for Chopper

Notice the difference between Fukuro being launched and being in the ground white eyed. The latter is a reaction to him being defeated.

- Chapter 414: "Sanji vs Jabra"

Example of no reaction from the villain

- Chapter 415: "Heat Up"

Example of Sanji using his best move against Jabra at the time, no reaction. This "could" support Jinbe winning, but this was after the vs chapter and Sanji's victory wasn't shown until 416:

Jabra and Sanji also had a satisfactory level of actions against each other to finish the fight.

Chapter 416: "Zoro vs Kaku"

Ends with a stare down

Chapter 417: "Asura"

Ends with his final move

But isn't shown he won until 418

These are just examples from Enies Lobby, but this case for Vs Chapters exists in other arcs, especially Thriller Bark and Punk Hazard. Virtually all of Luffy's fights end like this. Certain arcs, like DR, almost entirely lack Vs Chapters for the final battles. This was noted by the fact that most of the allies fighting were not strawhats, but the future strawhat fleet. Oda gave most members a signdicant moment and dedicated 1 chapter to each of them. Zoro and Franky still 2-3 dedicated chapters of fighting that arc. Franky had a big portion of his major fight in 755, then fought with Senor over 20 Chapters, THEN defeated him in another dedicated chapter in 775.

Tldr: There are way too many factors to determine if Jinbe is done with WsW, but chances are it's not over because:

- Most strawhat fights are at least 2 Chapters
- Vs Chapters usually do not end in a Victor, outside of the strict 1 chapter battles in Skypiea. Luffy's battles never follow this pattern either. He could have his vs chapter with the villain 10/20 Chapters before.
- WsW has barely shown off anything unique save for 3 moves, including this chapter. Everything else is typical rokushiki. He's also an ancient zoan who can recover immensely fast. Recall the 2 times Ulti recovered this arc already.

Warlord downplayers are getting bodied hard this week. Not just Jinbe proving his worth, but we know Law > Jinbe.

Law no diffed a guy in Punk Hazard who is > Izo, a 510 million commander.

There is a reason Law and Kid are fighting a Yonko. And imagine the boost Doffy gets being over those two. My "Doffy = Top Tier" statement becoming truer by the day.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Warlord downplayers are getting bodied hard this week. Not just Jinbe proving his worth, but we know Law > Jinbe.

Law no diffed a guy in Punk Hazard who is > Izo, a 510 million commander.

There is a reason Law and Kid are fighting a Yonko. And imagine the boost Doffy gets being over those two. My "Doffy = Top Tier" statement becoming truer by the day.
Doffy is fodder. Any top tier one shots him at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.