Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'm planning on reading Record of Ragnarok.
Absolutely do so. Don't watch the anime tho, stick to the manga.

Kaiju no 8. Google it. It's pretty good, and different than usual stuff, mostly since the protagonist isn't some teen.
Here's the synopsis
Kafka Hibino is a 32-year-old member of the Professional Kaiju Cleanup Corp. His job as a Monster Sweeper is to chop up and dispose of Kaiju killed by the Defense Force. Kafka was also childhood friends with Mina Ashiro who he made a vow with to join the Defense Force together and protect Japan from Kaiju. However, Kafka failed the entrance exam numerous times and quit on his dreams of being a member of the Defense Force while Mina went on to become the captain of the Defense Forceโ€™s 3rd Division. Following a chain of unfortunate events and an interaction with an ambitious recruit named Leno Ichikawa, Kafka encounters a parasite-type kaijuu that forces its way in through his mouthโ€”turning him into a humanoid monster. With his newfound powers, Kafka aims to give his lifelong dream a final try.

I read the first 10 Chainsaw Man chapters before dropping it.
Nah, continue it, it's pretty good.

Have at least 50 ammo.

There will be close to 50 if not more idiots who rate this 5/5.
People can have their own opinions you weirdo. It's so funny how you hate one piece so much yet you're spending so much time talking about it online. You keep crying about Oda like he ruined your life and he doesn't even know you exist ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ You Loser

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Absolutely do so. Don't watch the anime tho, stick to the manga.
A lot of recent anime adaptations have been pretty mediocre sadly.

Kaiju no 8. Google it. It's pretty good, and different than usual stuff, mostly since the protagonist isn't some teen.
Here's the synopsis
Kafka Hibino is a 32-year-old member of the Professional Kaiju Cleanup Corp. His job as a Monster Sweeper is to chop up and dispose of Kaiju killed by the Defense Force. Kafka was also childhood friends with Mina Ashiro who he made a vow with to join the Defense Force together and protect Japan from Kaiju. However, Kafka failed the entrance exam numerous times and quit on his dreams of being a member of the Defense Force while Mina went on to become the captain of the Defense Forceโ€™s 3rd Division. Following a chain of unfortunate events and an interaction with an ambitious recruit named Leno Ichikawa, Kafka encounters a parasite-type kaijuu that forces its way in through his mouthโ€”turning him into a humanoid monster. With his newfound powers, Kafka aims to give his lifelong dream a final try.
Sounds pretty interesting. I'll be sure to give it a read.

Nah, continue it, it's pretty good.
I'll give it another shot.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
A lot of recent anime adaptations have been pretty mediocre sadly.
Yeah, but this one was pretty bad. Netflix made some scenes like fucking power point presentation slides lmfao.

Sounds pretty interesting. I'll be sure to give it a read.
Aye, you can catch up pretty soon. It's around 40 chapters now, 38 iirc.

I'll give it another shot.
Aye. The anime is coming out soon too.

So on another note, why did Whos who have to become a calamity to kill Drake? Do you think the beast pirates have a rule that youโ€™re not allowed to fight those of the same rank? Would make sense with Kaidos experience o Rox ship where people kept trying to kill one another.
Do they even need to kill eachother? I don't think the Beast Pirates has that rules. I doubt Kaidou could spare all that man-powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.