Status
Not open for further replies.
Because that never happened. The whole point of the Mera Mera was to DISTRACT Luffy.
He entrusted Diamante to do this task, considering that Burgess was part of, this makes his decision even more illogical.

Tbh, I don't even blame DD. It's Oda who made inconsistent narratives like that when Doflamingo is more cunning and intelligent. Hell, he saw Luffy's bounty and he immediately started to take him seriously.

With is false since I already post the manga panel with literally proof my point. Or do you disagree to Katakuri? Why? Because of your headcanon?

Do you not wanna understand it?
Look at the fucking panels,Katakuri release strong black lightning before it even attack, same for Jinbe who defend himself. They focus their haki so much that their lvl became greater and black lightning come out of their body. Read the and see the panel dude, Jinbe literally get pierced in full body haki by Shigan Madara. Only after he release black lightning, suddely WsW broke his finger? Is that not enough for you as proof. That is literally the same what happen with Katakuri.

You speak again nonsense beta without even trying to understand the part. You don't even go to try to argue against my arguments and proof with literally show that you not even try to start a serious debate in first place.
Why do you keep typing stuff so unrelated only hurting your own faulty logic?

I just showed you how I was not wrong by defining black lightning sparkles as powerful attack indicators, at least in the broad sense equating to haki stage, since they seem likely related to advanced color of basic armament or advanced CoC haki therefore, in short, probably related to at least some powerful haki variations in the broad sense, and all I was missing was that panel regarding Katakuri vs. Luffy. Mine was also a generic guessing but you are so hellbent here I'm starting to worry a little. You should consider taking a break or something.

Another possibility is highlighted by the notion of not just haki equating to lightning sparkles but that doesn't seem likely for now.

H

humanbeing

There's still no solid basis for it. We have to be patient.

- WsW possibly defeated but not sufficiently confirmed
- Doffy probably standing on YC2 ballpark and possibly above
- Jinbe doesn't seem to possess all that astounding G4 Boundman grandeur like elastic body + sheer power, not even close. He's very versatile but not that powerful or remotely presumably.
he seems to have advanced armament though at least WsW's fingers were broken without making contact with Jinbe's body.

i think not only beating law but forcing luffy to run out of gear 4 even after a gamma knife
righthand is a strong shout out
but I agree
we wait on queen.
Well, Doffy could also be comparable to a right hand man. Only because Kata is stronger doesn't mean Doffy ain't comparable to other right hand men - I still wait till King is also defeated to compare his feats and portrayal to Doffy's.

Doffy has the advantage being a major arc boss prior to Wano.

He entrusted Diamante to do this task, considering that Burgess was part of, this makes his decision even more illogical.

Tbh, I don't even blame DD. It's Oda who made inconsistent narratives like that when Doflamingo is more cunning and intelligent. Hell, he saw Luffy's bounty and he immediately started to take him seriously.
No, the only thing inconsistent is your brain functions.

You’re trying to disregard Doffy’s statements by making up blatantly false statements like he thinks Diamanté > Luffy, when it’s clear that’s not the case. The only misjudgement he made is thinking Vergo COULD still block Law’s powers like he did a few years back.

No, the only thing inconsistent is your brain functions.

You’re trying to disregard Doffy’s statements by making up blatantly false statements like he thinks Diamanté > Luffy, when it’s clear that’s not the case. The only misjudgement he made is thinking Vergo COULD still block Law’s powers like he did a few years back.
Son, stop talking about yourself like that.

I'm not "trying" to make up anything here. It is your bias to deny the inconsistency in Doflamingo's characteristics here when he makes questionable choices like that.
It is not really my problem whether you cry about it or not but this was a stupid decision regardless. Him underestimating Law to Vergo ain't even that stupid. Him giving Diamante the task to distract Luffy and Burgess really is.
Post automatically merged:

When did I make a website dedicated to Katakuri beating Cracker. What the fuck are you smoking?
You're so creditless man. At least admit you were on drugs when you developed this website lol.

H

humanbeing

you might be right but how would he fight then after what happened?
his 2 fingers were broken -> no shigan
his 2 wrist were damaged for sure -> he can do Rokuogan
direct attack to his face probably his fangs are gone -> possibily no fang pistol
he can use Rankyaku but that didn't affect Jinbe in any way.
so even if he stands again he will be defeated in no time
he could play dirty though uses his moon walk and go after another strawhats.
if that is the case i would prefer him to be defeated.

You saying black lightning doesn´t mean a advanced form is not wrong, but you clearly forget that Katakuri mentioned a stronger haki form, where Luffy hand got damaged alone by hit Katakuri, same happen with Wsw this chapter. And both scenario looking the same, black lightning coming out from the CoA body part, this time overall around Jinbe since>full body haki.

You comment doesn´t make anysense in case, saying used black lightning is not the only argument here, you can clearly see based on the Katakuri statement that both he and Jinbe haki probably beeing in similar lvl, above the usually CoA.
It doesn't. Stop pushing headcanon in your attempt to damage control.

Black lightning happens on impact. Ulti and Luffy clashed had black lightning. Franky body slam had black lightning

I'm really surprised and baffled that some are really using Vergo as a reference of strength and haki comparable to current Supernovas, Commanders, Who's Who and Jinbei.

You have to be delusionnal or very stupid to sincerely believe that Vergo can be compared to these in terms of power level when he's long outdated given how far characters and power levels have gone since Punk Hazard and Dressrosa arcs.

which part greatness ???

Almost 120 chapter we are at Wano.
30 chapter unnecessary Oden plotting.
30 chapter unnecessary Tama plotting.
30 chapter unnecessary which port they meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.