Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake and Apoo literally are free, if people think that Sanji solo Queen, their clearly lose this.
At least one of them going to help him.
Drake vs Apoo is not like Killer vs Hawkins. It makes no sense as a matchup, they're probably just stalling.
Drake ---> Either fights Queen with Sanji or goes after CP0 as soon as he realizes they are on the island
Apoo ---> Either fights Queen with Sanji (if Drake does not) or dunno. Numbers are involved in every case tho

Remember back when Urouge was hyped for defeating a YC 4?

Now Luffy will have 5 Guys who can do it(Zoro defeating Apoo, Sanji taking out Pero, Jinbei defeating WsW, Franky after he defeats Sasaki, Yamato who both WsW and Sasaki prepared their entire Squads just to capture)
What's odd to me is how Franky shogun can one shot a number but can't handle Sasaki group yet itbhad no issues in Fishman Island.

I think Sasaki is strong but I don't view the Lackeys that highly.

Remember back when Urouge was hyped for defeating a YC 4?

Now Luffy will have 5 Guys who can do it(Zoro defeating Apoo, Sanji taking out Pero, Jinbei defeating WsW, Franky after he defeats Sasaki, Yamato who both WsW and Sasaki prepared their entire Squads just to capture)
WW is clearly stronger than Snack. Snack has 0 hype other than being Sweet Commander.

What's odd to me is how Franky shogun can one shot a number but can't handle Sasaki group yet itbhad no issues in Fishman Island.

I think Sasaki is strong but I don't view the Lackeys that highly.
Numbers are just a big slow target.
Fishman Island they weren't elite soldiers as said by Zoro himself. Here we have a Yonkou crew who has been training for a war for years so it must be hard deal with lots of them specially when in Franky Shogun...

DonΒ΄t worry heated up debates happen, outside of it I respect Finalbeta. Only few thema where we are disagree, in the end is great to heat up debates. Like with Geo,Plex,Sanjikun, outside of our debate since 2015 I even agree few times with them and overall never dislike them. Without them it would be not funny here overall.
:cheers:

Glad there are people here who understand the difference between damaging moves and finishing moves.

That massive exaggeration about his arms breaking though lol. They are literally fine on that double spread. Nothing here even implies the fight with WsW is over.
Good, WsW should be on Jinbei level or close. Im actually enjoying their fight(thought Oda would halfass it)

Status
Not open for further replies.