Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Special breed my ass Oda

Anyway, Franky is surely stronger that what everyone think he is, dude deserve more credit
and how the hell is Sasaki even a flying 6? Dude barely used any haki
He just fly and ramming his enemy like randomly, the only way he would win a fight against stronger opponent, is probably because they laughed their ass off watching him fly like that
Franky is stronger than most people thought (at least in General form), but Sasaki hasn't even shown basic Haki.

I doubt Franky could beat a well versed Haki user even like WW. It's not a coincidence he was fighting a dude with barely any Haki.

Well, one thing for Franky vs Sasaki continuing is I would at least be interested in seeing Franky fight him outside the Shogun, if that was to happen.

Whereas I have absolutely no interest in seeing WW get battered by Jinbei again, Page One being the biggest punching bag in the series or Ulti getting knocked out for the fourth time. Or Kanjuro getting up again, for that matter. Those guys are all done as credible threats
I can see why some people want WsW and Sasaki to get back up but I just don’t understand this fascination with Page one and Ulti. They’re done, you don’t treat villains as punching bags and expect the reader to care about them

personally I think they switch sides to fight Big Mom

B

Ballel

Makes sense. Oda did say in the sbs that if zoro had a fruit it would be kaidos lol

And also kaido drinks and big mom eats. Same with zoro and luffy
Where is BM again right now?

Franky vs sasaki is weird. Also where the hell is franky getting so powerful from? Did we have an indication he is this strong?
PLOT.
Oda don't care about power level

I called it long time ago, I said Luffy would remain ineffective vs Kaido and would go after someone he can actually damage properly-BM.
If it comes true, it's gonna be hilarious. :suresure:
Yeah its looking that way. Lol BM and Luffy would probably fight over food to the death, plus they both have very flexible fighting styles. Look at wheres Waldo (wano style) pic, Luffy has fire around his fist, and BM her sword. The writing is on the wall. The question is when and where? Wano or Elbaf :choppawhat:

B

Ballel

Yeah its looking that way. Lol BM and Luffy would probably fight over food to the death, plus they both have very flexible fighting styles. Look at wheres Waldo (wano style) pic, Luffy has fire around his fist, and BM her sword. The writing is on the wall. The question is when and where? Wano or Elbaf :choppawhat:
I fear It's elbaf. BM will interact with the giants and eventually turns good.

Franky vs sasaki is weird. Also where the hell is franky getting so powerful from? Did we have an indication he is this strong?
Franky never went all out since the time skip his fight against senor pink could have ended much earlier had he choosen to wrap it up instead of chosing to defeat him by taking all his hits. Franky is way too underrated guy has always been a beast

franky was safe the entire time inside franky shogun so he did not take any hit. and his ap was always very high and he says in this chapter he landed many fatal blows on sasaki.
the entire fight he was landing multiple special attacks and not taking any damage.

Well, one thing for Franky vs Sasaki continuing is I would at least be interested in seeing Franky fight him outside the Shogun, if that was to happen.

Whereas I have absolutely no interest in seeing WW get battered by Jinbei again, Page One being the biggest punching bag in the series or Ulti getting knocked out for the fourth time. Or Kanjuro getting up again, for that matter. Those guys are all done as credible threats
We never really got to see P1 fighting seriously in Onigashima. He only went Hybrid once, and that was just to grab onto a dog

aye yall question: do yall think all the f6 will get up with an awakened form?
In case WsW,Sasaki and Black Maria probably going to have it.
Ulti and Pageone probably not duo beeing young. Also they don't need it, awakening would make Pageone and Ulti to strong for Nami and Usopp. If they stand up I can see hybrid beeing enough. The other three having awakening as veteran and powerful fighter.

People shouldn't forget that Doffy top members with Pica,Diamante and Trebol even couldn't use awakening, his captain also make it sound like that awakening is a really hard way to gain.

So WsW,Sasaki and Black Maria having it would show how strong these characters are, enough to awake their zoan powers.
So far we know only that Doffy and Katakuri could use awakening.

Trivial οbservation of the day: The 3 female zoan characters(Ulti, Black Maria, Yamato) are the only ones we got to see in their hybrid form first and later in their full zoan form. On the other hand all male characters(Jack, Kaido, King, Page 1, Queen, Who's Who, Sasaki) were seen in their full zoan form first. I wonder if there is a reason why Oda followed this pattern or it was just a coincidense.
Post automatically merged:

Chapter was solid.
1) i found this helicopter technique kind of dumb. I mean how the heck can he do that?(or did i miss sth?).
2) thank God general franky was destroyed. Hope oda wont bring it back ever again.
3) hybrid Yamato was spectacular.
4) This oden personna will probably cease to exist after wano. What yamato wants is to complete Oden's mission which is the destruction of the beast pirates and wano's freedom. Once this happens, she will abandon this facade and her actual life as Yamato will initiate.
5) as the arc goes on, it seems that zoro and luffy will return at the battlefield at about the same time. Since yamato will join the straw hats and her current strength seems way too op, zoro will do sth extraodinary to secure his spot as the second strongest in the crew.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.