Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

aye yall question: do yall think all the f6 will get up with an awakened form?
there is no awaken form for zoan more or less they have more physical abilities, speedy recovery and endurance . it is not like they can affect their surroundings. some of them might be already awakened.
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't call the Butterfly Girl best girl (yet) but her design is nice and her scenes in the anime is provocative
he means Perona :D

aye yall question: do yall think all the f6 will get up with an awakened form?
Yes. I think this is a big arc showcasing Zoans like WCI showed the diversity of Paramecias
(katakuri, Luffy, Pudding, Bege, Big Mom, Perospero, Smoothie)
Zoans (Yamato, Kaido, F6, Calamities, Ancient Zoan Exploration and Zoan Awakening should be also touched on like Paramecia awakenings were)

Kaido is definitely going to Have Awakening. I can bet the Calamities and TOP flying 6 minus X Drake.

Awakening is not only an extra “hype tool” but also a means to raise the stakes. The fans believe that the strawhats defeating the F6 (Sasaki, WsW, and Page One) we’re done effortlessly. This is only a means to Awakening).

Just my two cents

I think people just had crazy expectations about the Tobiroppo.
They are the Beast Pirates versions of Daifuku, Oven, Perospero, Capone and so on.
Would someone be surprised if Shogun Franky would have high diff'ed Daifuku or Jimbe mid diff'ed Oven?
Sure these fight were too short to seem truly relevant, but in the end they were consistent enough.

I think people just had crazy expectations about the Tobiroppo.
They are the Beast Pirates versions of Daifuku, Oven, Perospero, Capone and so on.
Would someone be surprised if Shogun Franky would have high diff'ed Daifuku or Jimbe mid diff'ed Oven?
Sure these fight were too short to seem truly relevant, but in the end they were consistent enough.
Funny is none of those people were taken out and some of them have took pretty signficant damage. Perospero has survived a bomb and multiple attacks this very arc. Oven was fine post WCI.

It's very reasonable to expect more from the F6

Eh, I just compare Sasaki to Trebol/Diamante. Base Franky beat Senor Pink, so General Franky should be able to fight the weakest seats.

I then compare WW to Pica, since he showed a very good grasp of black CoA.
Base Franky was only fighting Pink at a fraction of his power because Franky wanted to fight him mano a mano and didn’t use his cola-powered attacks. All-out Base Franky would be on Trebol/Diamante level since I don’t see the gap between Pink and Trebol/Diamante being that large. Shogun Franky would then be on Vet level
Post automatically merged:

I can see why some people want WsW and Sasaki to get back up but I just don’t understand this fascination with Page one and Ulti. They’re done, you don’t treat villains as punching bags and expect the reader to care about them

personally I think they switch sides to fight Big Mom
I want Oda to have P1 get back up and go berserk when he sees his sis beaten up. Have him start tearing Gifters to shreds and make it so that Usopp must, after gaining a power up, beat P1 to save Tama

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
There are moments where I start to enjoy Yamato as a character, but whenever she brings up the whole "I'm Oden obesession, I go back to enjoying her character less again.

If Oda drops the whole "I'm Oden" obsession, has Yamato act like her own character and not try to be like another character and also if she goes through a character development then I will probably like Yamato a bit more.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Are we ever gna see Franky's anti Kaido weapon???
I think about this a lot…it’s WAAAY the fuck out there, but I once posited that Franky might have picked up some intimate knowledge about altering DFs inside a user’s body through the combination of Wapometal and Vegapunk’s research that he studied over the timeskip. I won’t claim to understand the science behind it, nor how Oda would effectively introduce such a concept, but if there’s even the smallest chance that comes to pass, holy shit, how good am I gonna look?! :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.