Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

We too Franky... we too! Because in this forum, they used to say non aerial fighter can't fight with aerial fighter!! Right @nik87 @playa4321 @Zowo :milaugh:
I'm going to say it again just for this time: the problem is not that Zoro can't defeat King because he is able to fly.
The problem is that King's race and fruit give him four wings and the only way to let him use them properly is to fight someone able to fly.
That's why Sanji will fight King.
Post automatically merged:

Let's all have a moment of silence for the MVP of all Gifters.

He died as he lived, a hero.
Sasaki > hero > Zoro

Funny is none of those people were taken out and some of them have took pretty signficant damage. Perospero has survived a bomb and multiple attacks this very arc. Oven was fine post WCI.

It's very reasonable to expect more from the F6
Who's Who was against a former Warlord and Sasaki was defeated by a combination of the Shogun's strongest attack and the same attack which can one-shot a Number (used by Big Mom as a shield to defend herself against that attack).
They are not YC, so it is quite reasonable for veterans level characters to end up like this. Vergo was cut in half by Law back then.
People just started with their "Who's Who >= Queen" headcanon and the expectations went out of the line, as always.

H

humanbeing

I'm going to say it again just for this time: the problem is not that Zoro can't defeat King because he is able to fly.
The problem is that King's race and fruit give him four wings and the only way to let him use them properly is to fight someone able to fly.
nonsense Sanji is fighting the one who is supposed to fight Queen has laser beams , has fast attacks , lasers travels at light speed and he can fire consecutively. it is like a training for him for his Kizaru's fight . and King is a swordsman and i would bet he has a pride as a swordsman and fight Zoro with his sword as well. King had a scene with Sanji , Queen had a scene with Zoro. that is it.

Nothing but a bunch of lame ass chapters lately.

The F6 are literal bots they are getting one shotted by either Big Mom or my boys Franky and Jimbei and perhaps even by fucking Robin and Brook. The nonsense in the writing here, my god, why would u hype them so much in the first place if they are gonna be treated like fodder

Everything is so predictable and tensionless

Like, yes we all know that both Luffy and Zoro are gonna have their particular Round 2 against Kaido on top of Mount Fuji and then over the flower capitol where ZKK will become a reality and yes we already know that the F6 are gonna turn on Kaido at the very end too but come on now just how boring and shitty do you actually need to turn the story into? Jesus Christ

At least give us a decent fight between these gag characters Mr Cringe and Queen. Pair of fools relying one on his dad's tech and the other on even more nonsensical tech and a lame df. Tsk.

I still remember the good old RoofPiece days.....The Battle Of Monsters they called it. The 5 Monster Supernovas vs Two Emperors of the Sea. Kidd on his scrap metal robot looking thing, Killer and his Sonic Schytes, Law well Law and his shambles and rocks and of course the main fighters, the man destined to become the strongest swordsman in the world and the future pirate king both using their haki and taking it to the next level. Man that shit was beyond epic.

It's not too late for Oda to get his senses back and start writing a decent storyline.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I think about this a lot…it’s WAAAY the fuck out there, but I once posited that Franky might have picked up some intimate knowledge about altering DFs inside a user’s body through the combination of Wapometal and Vegapunk’s research that he studied over the timeskip. I won’t claim to understand the science behind it, nor how Oda would effectively introduce such a concept, but if there’s even the smallest chance that comes to pass, holy shit, how good am I gonna look?! :goyea:
Your thread on Franky. Just wow, I am actually blown away. One of my favourite read on an OP character, certainly my favourite Franky piece:fransuper:

"There’s no way around it...when it comes to which character adds the most value to the story of One Piece, there are not many who could stake a claim quite like Franky"
Big factssssss.

I sometimes forget the WG actually have this man roaming about knowing full well he was the last person who saw Pluton's blueprint.
:nicagesmile:

Hmmm I never thought Franky could play a key role in Luffy's awakening. This would actually be awesome but I very much doubt Oda would go down that route. I think he will most likely awaken in the heat of battle or some shit towards the end of his clash against BB.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Your thread on Franky. Just wow, I am actually blown away. One of my favourite read on an OP character, certainly my favourite Franky piece:fransuper:

"There’s no way around it...when it comes to which character adds the most value to the story of One Piece, there are not many who could stake a claim quite like Franky"
Big factssssss.

I sometimes forget the WG actually have this man roaming about knowing full well he was the last person who saw Pluton's blueprint.
:nicagesmile:

Hmmm I never thought Franky could play a key role in Luffy's awakening. This would actually be awesome but I very much doubt Oda would go down that route. I think he will most likely awaken in the heat of battle or some shit towards the end of his clash against BB.
Thanks for the kind words, man!! It was a lot of fun writing that out, and the fact that people are finally coming around on the guy is great to see :fransuper:

Yeah, it’s a totally wacky and virtually inconceivable idea that Franky would know the secret to unlocking Awakening, and like you said, it’s almost guaranteed that Luffy’s specifically gonna Awaken in the middle of a fight…in all honesty, we shouldn’t have to wait until he faces Teach; as soon as this next round against Kaido would be an appropriate time to finally get him there. If that’s the case, our favorite cyborg carpenter absolutely would have nothing to do with it, but that might be for the best :fujilaugh:

Post automatically merged:

Sasaki > hero > Zoro
It's over jacky. Sanji won't fight King. He is dealing Queen and King is facing Marco and Zoro is coming back also. Oda ain't put marco and zoro on the bench to let sanji taking queen and after that king also lol. Sanji doesn't have the strenght to do that and Oda doesn't love him enough to let him do that. Don't be subject of more trolls anymore, it's the time to accept the reality.

Sasaki used properly his flying ability and Franky countered him, that's all. That's all you could expect from aerial fight by Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.