What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paperchampion23

Do you think when pics come out the fight between Franky and Sasaki will be decided?

Also when do you think Zoro will fight King?
Not sure. If the outcome of Jinbe vs WsW is not shown, I personally doubt it. But Oda could totally just show Sasaki's unconscious body on the floor and not care. If he's "unconscious" in the air after getting hit (white eyed), then I'm going to still doubt it. Let's wait and see.

Zoro vs King probably in the next 1-3 Chapters. The last roadblock is done, he's about to recover so Oda will have to address what is going to happen with him,, Marco and King soon.

Okay, out of interest how do you see the fight going down in your head?
We will agree to disagree anyway, but I really wanna know.

It feels like you think he would instantly just run into one of Zoro's all out attacks. Is that how you imagine it going down?
- Zoro showed he has no problem against invisibility when he easily blocked Kaido's invisible slash that the Scabbards couldn't react to.
- Sanji has gotten hit by relatively slow opponents like Page 1.
- Zoro has enough AP to replicate Oden's feat and scar Hybrid Kaido

Can you explain how the fight wouldn't just be Zoro one shotting (or two shotting if I'm being generous) Sanji, keeping these factors in mind?

So him beating Queen doesn't make him one of the strongest? Beating someone who Big Mom and Macro couldn't harm much? Yeah your true idiot, Titty.

I bet you give feats to Zoro for one-shotting fodder like that magistrate over anything anyone does because it's Zoro. When in reality anyone can beat a fodder :milaugh:.

His COA is the reason he hurting Queen, so Idk what you mean. He isn't Zoro with magical sword to be able to get involve in a fight and have teams to fight with him. Though even with that sword, he couldn't beat Apoo in a fight one on one and teams :kayneshrug:.
Dude use sources instead your mental headcannons

Nah, your on Head Piece. I been on the facts. You can't admit anything if it's not to you favor and can't admit fault when it's time. It's insult to say people are copying you for tagging when reality, you got nothing else to back and need help like a fodder when someone got you. That how it is.

I pity you and your grammar as you truly showing how much of a kid you are.
You're lecturing me on my grammar? Now this is irony.

I called you out mirroring me and even though you have by repeating th words I mention and tagging people because I did it, you are somehow not mirroring me. Talk about originality

Nice spoilers.
When the fights began i believed that the straw hats will win their fights with some help from the retainers.
But after jinbe and now Franky i feel relieved that the big guns will solo their opponents as well.
Luffy missing a person that would beat Jack, I don't think jinbe could handle him
Yamato will be the addition to beat the "Jack "on the next big fight i think.
Sanji vs Queen will have a o lot of info i believe.
And finally our boy beating king 👑 will be a really dope fight . I have high hopes for king's hybrid but let's wait and see.
Yamato looks absolutely amazing ..
Well done oda..
Sorry for my English

@playa4321 I forgot about this so he is the tankiest tobi roppo his devil fruit is stronger than Ulti's who took BM's attack
As a Radical beam knock him out, I doubt it.
Im sure we switch next chapter to BM and see her "defeat" only to the point when Oda showcase all three again with their trumpcard.^^

Probably yeah. They're associated with protecting from fires apparently and isn't Onigashima on fire right now? Well the castle itself ofc? Kaido's fire too? And didn't Oden die by fire too? Well partially fire ofc?

:zorothink::choppawhat:

https://ralphhaussler.weebly.com/wolf-mythologie-japan.html
Great point, so both case make sense, fuck that Oda not reveal the name of the df xD.
But yeah the White Wolf make sense.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.