What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Pan D. A. Man

I don't want to fall into pointless insults as you do currently.

All I'm saying is. Sanji is not above Commanders by any means. Not currently atm. Will he be? Probably yes judging the progression of the story.

Understand that Queen is not a top brass Commander.

You say that Sanji is above Yonko Commanders. To be above Yonko Commanders you need to have AP enough to Low diff max mid diff one.

Sanji will most likely have a high diff exchange with Queen. That does not put him above Commanders.

Above Commander level is getting to Admiral level territory and Sanji is nothing less that far, far away from it.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro fans spam zkk as much as you want cusse next chapter zoro vs king starts
The way things are developing, Zori might not be the reason why Sanjino didnt get to fight a flying fire kicker King...
It seems the reason was Sanjino's lack of power to deal with strong swordsmen. Or Zori might collect King's head on his way up to Kaido?
What do you think MonsterZori-chan? :yearight:

You are an idiot if you think anything got debunked in regards to ZKK just because Zoro is not fighting Kaido currently.

Just what I said above.

You are a fraud who says that current Lanji is above YC. Same Lanji who didn't even show fucking simple CoA hardening yet, let alone advancement Haki? Yeah, not happening bro. He will reach YC status at best after beating Queen. You have no idea what it takes to be above YC level.

By saying this you are fraudulently trying to force that Sanji is stronger than fucking Katakuri which is a joke.
It got debunked when Zoro stated he did his best and stated he trust Luffy to beat Kaido. Your idiot to try to say Luffy won't beat Kaido as everything is hype for him to be the one.

Nah, I talk on what is true, not BS cause you guys got idiotic pettiness over fictional character and can't even admit one you like having his own faults. Get off this 'Ws and Ls' BS cause your upset Zolo isn't doing anything compare to the rest and is afraid of needles from the looks of it. Your idiots saying Zoro is 'never used for gags' and here we are with him having gags on needles. You can't even admit that and your calling someone an 'fraud'? Kid get your dumbass trolling from you and grow up when in reality characters get stronger and Sanji has shown with COA with everyone is getting stronger. Idea you can't admit that and trying to push a character who Big Mom and Macro had trouble with is both petty and dumb. Characters get stronger in future arcs, not hard to understand and you can't be this stupid to think on that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It got debunked when Zoro stated he did his best and stated he trust Luffy to beat Kaido. Your idiot to try to say Luffy won't beat Kaido as everything is hype for him to be the one.
I'm just smart enough to not believe in some bullshit prophecies created by the fandom.

Luffy is not beating Kaido 1 vs 1. Nor is Zoro.

"Dumbass trolling".

Also Moe:

sAnJi iS aBoVe cOmMaNdErS

Get the fuck outta here fraud. Come back when Sanji low diffs a commander or develops CoA mastery.

Standing in front of kaido for few seconds and landing one blow doesnt equal 1v1 battle
It was just a double page for him to perform one attack on kaido.

Luff, Kidd , Yamato are the only ones to 1v1 full powered Yonko *Marco fought nerfed Linlin 1v1 but was choked as fodder & his strength didn't impress her throughout the clash.* same way Skinny Linlin called Jinbei a mere shark
Kaido calls Yamato " Strong/powerful"
Kaido sees Great Ones in Luffy, called him a monster alongside Law & kidd. He got excited, then got disappointed when luffy couldn't keep up anymore.

Base kidd fought full powered Linlin, overpowered her and wasn't choked! That's more than Marco!
Yamato fighting hybrid Kaido far longer without getting dominated badly while getting hyped by kaido! That's more than Zoro who wasn't called "amazing " or "strong" after his feat but rather "annoying "

Saying Luffy, Yamato & kidd are below/around Marco and Zoro is simply retarded.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Mare, I get it but, this needles thing is a gag, it's just an irrational thing. Why is it getting scaled as something for PLs?
CBA to bother about needles comment.

Lanji monkeys also had so much fun when Hawkins used nails on Zoro and look where it lead them.

All they can do is joke about Zoro because their fave can't scale up to him.

@Pan D. A. Man

I don't want to fall into pointless insults as you do currently.

All I'm saying is. Sanji is not above Commanders by any means. Not currently atm. Will he be? Probably yes judging the progression of the story.

Understand that Queen is not a top brass Commander.

You say that Sanji is above Yonko Commanders. To be above Yonko Commanders you need to have AP enough to Low diff max mid diff one.

Sanji will most likely have a high diff exchange with Queen. That does not put him above Commanders.

Above Commander level is getting to Admiral level territory and Sanji is nothing less that far, far away from it.
He is beating Queen and we see how his reaction to fighting him. Your dumb to say beating Queen doesn't mean he get feats and isn't stronger than most of YCs. Queen didn't get his bounty for nothing and have shown in his fights with Big Mom and Macro he is strong fighter. Denying that doesn't make you credible, it makes you petty by every mean cause you can't admit anything unless it's Zolo you want give anything to. Don't be dumbass and ignore canon. Trying to use Head Piece doesn't make you debator, only a troll.

I am not saying every YC, but he will be above Katakuri as one of them. He would be on same tier as Macro and Beckman. Idk if he is above those two, but I can see possible on it. Not saying he easily beat Queen, but it's obvious he is reaching YC lvl and make sense he is stronger given there is more fights ahead.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Standing in front of kaido for few seconds and landing one blow doesnt equal 1v1 battle
It was just a double page for him to perform one attack on kaido.

Luff, Kidd , Yamato are the only ones to 1v1 full powered Yonko *Marco fought nerfed Linlin 1v1 but was choked as fodder & his strength didn't impress her throughout the clash.* same way Skinny Linlin called Jinbei a mere shark
Kaido calls Yamato " Strong/powerful"
Kaido sees Great Ones in Luffy, called him a monster alongside Law & kidd. He got excited, then got disappointed when luffy couldn't keep up anymore.

Base kidd fought full powered Linlin, overpowered her and wasn't choked! That's more than Marco!
Yamato fighting hybrid Kaido far longer without getting dominated badly while getting hyped by kaido! That's more than Zoro who wasn't called "amazing " or "strong" after his feat but rather "annoying "

Saying Luffy, Yamato & kidd are below/around Marco and Zoro is simply retarded.
Trying hard for years and years and still cant stop Zori from taking Kaido's head. :rolaugh:

CBA to bother about needles comment.

Lanji monkeys also had so much fun when Hawkins used nails on Zoro and look where it lead them.

All they can do is joke about Zoro because their fave can't scale up to him.
Again no 'Ws and Ls' cause you don't like Zolo having fear on needles and nails. This isn't even about FC, but shown there on how his reaction to how he feels about it. Idk why you guys having issues on flaws on a character. Zoro isn't perfect, but doesn't mean that is bad.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Trying to use Head Piece doesn't make you debator, only a troll.
"Sanji is above Commanders" - Moe.

Also you:
I am not saying every YC
Not saying he easily beat Queen, but it's obvious he is reaching YC lvl and make sense he is stronger given there is more fights ahead.
If he beats Queen then that would solidify him as YC level. Not above one. Especially if it will be a High diff fight or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.