What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think so kaido obsess being male or female. I didn't see any panel about it. Plus, he meet with big mom who is one of most stronger character in OP. Also, apparently, bigmom helped kaido . Why would he think like that
we know that:
sanji simps for women.
Sanji doesn't simp for bigmom = Bigmom is not a woman

When Luffy beats Kaido 1vs1,while having a much higher growth rate potential than Kaido
and all of Luffy's subordinates beat Kaido's subordinates
and take a large portion of the fodder with Tama
and prevent any new gifters through destroying SMILE
and gain the poneglyph meaning Luffy not only has Robin, a better navigator but 3 poneglyphs rather than 1

Then it is safe to say Kaido's aspirations of becoming PK are relegated to silver medalist status...

It's highly unlikely Kaido's imprisonments are since he's been holding Wano, and it's certain that the imprisonments haven't resulted in a thorough routing of his crew as is currently happening. Else one of the remaining scabbards would have tried to make a move already, if not the WB crew... But ignore those details as it doesn't fit your headcanon.
This is the same man who's been defeated 7 times. If Croco, Lucci, Enel, Doffy didn't lose their ambitions after getting defeated by a little brat, why should Kaidou?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

okay i can agree with actually.But if oda is gonna have someone kill kaido after luffy defeats him then oda having the scabbards do it makes more sense.They have genuine hatred and loathing for kaido unlike zoro...
This will be a complete defeat of the beast pirates, destruction of base+ weapons factories that took 20 years to build, and a personal 1vs1 defeat AGAINST A DIRECT PK COMPETITOR WITH A SUPERIOR GROWTH RATE TO HIM.

Kaido's crew hasn't been routed since being at Wano and I doubt his losses have happened since him controlling Wano either, else a scabbard would have made a move.

Luffy would be dead at this point. First Kaido made a mistake as he said and second Laws crew found him with perfect timing in this big ocean. No everyone has Luffy’s luck.
I’m not hating on Luffy, I’m hating Oda’s writing. He’s destroying his MC
Not luck. Luffy call them.
Secondy , one piece is adventure of Luffy..d.d.dd

It was the end of his Era which would have allowed BB to become a new Yonko and the biggest threat to the main character, so yes.
And this is the end of the YONKOU ERA which would allow Kid, Luffy, Law to become the new Yonkou and BB to move on to become the biggest threat to the main character :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.