Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
"Save me, Robin" chapter happens:

Sanji haters:
"WHAT A CLOWN! SOLD ROBIN OUT! TRASH! LIABILITY TO THE CREW!"

Sanjifans:
"You guys are mistaken. It's a good scene, and Robin thanking him in the same chapter shows it".

Sanji haters:
"LMAO DELUSION. M3 IS DEAD! LANJI!"

Oda:
"Sanji is gonna defeat a 1.3B bounty enemy, and I'm stating that the "save me scene" was not him selling robin out, and he's one of the "wings of the Pirate King". Clear enough for you all?"

:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

Lol… you know what I mean…

I’m used to two things actually:
1- Spoiler leaker hiding good Sanji moment or overexaggerating slips he does…

2- Translation ruining lines and dialog for agenda purposes

and when you confront those people, their response is always the same which is that we are pathetic to focus on those things when we should be thankful for their efforts to provide us with their work… which honestly is the opposite for me… you know why?

1- Because the spoiler bastard and I repeat the words “spoiler bastard” usually has his hands on spoilers very early, but because he has love for attention, they drop info and spoilers like droplets… they just want constant attention throughout all the week… has nothing to do with effort to bring us materials Lol

2- The early translators HEAVILY depend on rough translation for the spoiler leakage… and they know what was said or conversed or discussed during spoiler… so it’s a god damn fact they know the sentence is “Sanji is worthy of being the PK wings or one of his two wings” but they are so pathetic in trying to twist that sentence inb4 Viz official translation to throw people off and to not let people talk about this sentence during reviews…etc in community

such a sucker of a translator and I do not even care to get blocked permenantly from this forum for saying the truth about those two suckers… the translators and the spoiler leakers

You don't even know the French translators so shut up your big fucking mouth and show them a little respect, dirty sack of shit

They don't give a damn about your shit war between Zoro and Sanji, you don't even know them dirty shit

damn big sucker Sanji's ball, believing that because the translation is different, necessarily they did it on purpose. this is not the first time that some translations are different depending on the language little under shit.

Respect translators a little

You don't even know the French translators so shut up your big fucking mouth and show them a little respect, dirty sack of shit

They don't give a damn about your shit war between Zoro and Sanji, you don't even know them dirty shit

damn big sucker Sanji's ball, believing that because the translation is different, necessarily they did it on purpose. this is not the first time that some translations are different depending on the language little under shit.

Respect translators a little
Fuck them
Fuck them
Fuck them
And you too hhhhhh

"Save me, Robin" chapter happens:

Sanji haters:
"WHAT A CLOWN! SOLD ROBIN OUT! TRASH! LIABILITY TO THE CREW!"

Sanjifans:
"You guys are mistaken. It's a good scene, and Robin thanking him in the same chapter shows it".

Sanji haters:
"LMAO DELUSION. M3 IS DEAD! LANJI!"

Oda:
"Sanji is gonna defeat a 1.3B bounty enemy, and I'm stating that the "save me scene" was not him selling robin out, and he's one of the "wings of the Pirate King". Clear enough for you all?"

:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:
Why people obsessed this scene ? Sanji always did this thing with a different way.
Like he said to usopp : ı will do what you cannot do. and you will do what ı cannot do .
sanji always know his crew potential .
Also save me panel is a reflection of ı want to live. this is special thing.

Why people obsessed this scene ? Sanji always did this thing with a different way.
Like he said to usopp : ı will do what you cannot do. and you will do what ı cannot do .
sanji always know his crew potential .
Also save me panel is a reflection of ı want to live. this is special thing.
Let’s all be honest…
Oda did a mistake with this scene thinking the fans will like it…
When it was received with negativity
He now is trying to explain this bullshit sack of garbage panel and writing

Status
Not open for further replies.