rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SANJI HYPE :) but also...

It sucks that a chapter full of wonderful character moments and new development of crew dynamics is getting overshadowed by Agenda Piece. Robin is finally getting her shine against one of the stronger Yonko officers!!

That Brook and Robin interaction is the type of stuff I've been missing for a lot of Post-TS and it's finally here. :josad:

Here is why I am 100% against the supporters of that scene!

Regardless of the faith Sanji has in his nakama after the WCI arc where he is supposed to rely on them…
Regardless of Enies Lobby arc where after it, no one tried to ask Robin for help
Regardless of those implied themes behind the panel…

Black Maria.. by orders from Kaido and Big Mom… they wanna capture Robin to find poneglyphs and Ancient weapon and One Piece…
The fact that this goal was stated to Sanji in his face… EVEN if Sanji has faith in Robin… putting her at risk for such path is such a bad choice by Oda…
you are trying to say why SH bring robin to war ? what do you expect ? she should stay with Hiyori ?
Every SH member potentially dangerous . No need babysitter for Robin .
In the scope of how war going , ı love that story base scene .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
didn't kaido say that he wont go easy on her ?
He can say that but from what we are seeing he doesn’t really go for the kill, like at all
The guy is talking non stop, still want her to be part of his gang and rule Wano etc. He is here to make a point.

And Kaido is clean at, we didn’t see Yamato scoring a single hit on him.

For now this is a low/mid diff fight for Kaido

putting her at risk for such path is such a bad choice by Oda…
Maybe she doesn't need to be the defenseless poor dumb girl who need to be protected by males 100% of the time? So she choose to be a Pirate cuz her role is reading Poneglyphs and being an useless overall weakling in the middle of a war?

glad Oda didn't do that

Last edited:
I'm still laughing how candy boy stans got all excited over the fake translations just to be dismissed 1 day after lmaoooooo
Lmao the only thing that matters is that sanji is a wing of the pirateking baby. How hard is it to accept that zoro and sanji are in a equal position under luffy? The "just the cook" and "vice captain/right hand man zoro" narrative just got obliterated and here you are trying to misdirect the topic :gokulaugh:

Maybe she doesn't need to be the defenseless poor dumb girl who need to be protected by males 100% of the time? So she choose to be a Pirate cuz her role is reading Poneglyphs and being an useless weakling overall in the middle of a war?

I don't think so, glad Oda didn't do that
Glad someone has a brain. Robin literally wants to not be a burden and wants to help and be relied on too instead of only relying on others. Sanji gave her that finally. Brook speaking facts, man is extraordinary

Status
Not open for further replies.