rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s all be honest…
Oda did a mistake with this scene thinking the fans will like it…
When it was received with negativity
He now is trying to explain this bullshit sack of garbage panel and writing
actually , ı dont read and examined panel by panel who is stronger or something.
When ı read this scene first time , just remind me ennies lobies Robin yelling.
And ı was happy for seeing something special between sanji and robin.
Oda did not make mistake. he just love writing story base thing.
But people living this forum obsesses power scaling. because of that they are never happy .d

Finally, FINALLY!
AN ALL OUT NICO ROBIN! IT'S ABOUT TIME SHE GET SOME ACTION!
Thank you Oda, Thank you

Aside from that, Kaido Yamato fight looks really epic, kinda wish we could see King Queen Jack Marco Peros fight as well thou
Black Maria is a total babe, not sure if her fruit is a smile or a real one but I really don't like the cartoony spider face, so it's probably a smile
And finally another Numbers aside from hatcha that doesn't look like crap, I guess the one with the Ki (Oni) kanji on their names are the ones that looks shitty

Best part is, there's no Big Meme and that Dango crap kid shown
Thank you Oda

Last edited:
actually , ı dont read and examined panel by panel who is stronger or something.
When ı read this scene first time , just remind me ennies lobies Robin yelling.
And ı was happy for seeing something special between sanji and robin.
Oda did not make mistake. he just love writing story base thing.
But people living this forum obsesses power scaling. because of that they are never happy .d
Here is why I am 100% against the supporters of that scene!

Regardless of the faith Sanji has in his nakama after the WCI arc where he is supposed to rely on them…
Regardless of Enies Lobby arc where after it, no one tried to ask Robin for help
Regardless of those implied themes behind the panel…

Black Maria.. by orders from Kaido and Big Mom… they wanna capture Robin to find poneglyphs and Ancient weapon and One Piece…
The fact that this goal was stated to Sanji in his face… EVEN if Sanji has faith in Robin… putting her at risk for such path is such a bad choice by Oda…

Status
Not open for further replies.