rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seemingly , Oda confirmed monster trio dynamics wont change whatever happens.

Also , brook made attach with his soul as a powerup like DF awakening.
I expect that next chapter , robin will make DF AP or CoA with her body.
Agreed… Oda is so clear in past few chapter that he made sure Sanji fights a higher level opponent than Jinbe just to be way more blunt (even though I’m sure Jinbe can pull a win against a calamity like Jack…)
Oda just wanted to give a more highlight to Sanji by feeding Jinbe a lower ranked fighter…

I can also be 100% sure than EVEN if Yamato is appears stronger than Sanji now (that if she joins, Oda will also place her beneath Sanji in proper time)

the Luffy/Zoro/Sanji will never change…

it never changed even after a legit strong shichibukai joined!

Btw, Jinbe and Yamato have something in common, both had a draw fight with Ace 4 years ago too…

Oda methodically sinking the Yamatrash for nakama ship bit by bit. No way the guardian deity of Wano (who’s an inferior version of the dragon btw) with no additional skills or talents to speak of is going to join the crew. Thank the fucking lord, she can stay and be cancerous to the Scabbards instead.
You just Salty a CoC other than Zoro who can fight Kaido on equal footing is joining the crew.
Yamato is joining. This chapter changes nothing. In fact it reinforces her joining since the current conflict ends with Wano being opened hence her fulfilling Odens dream.

Agreed… Oda is so clear in past few chapter that he made sure Sanji fights a higher level opponent than Jinbe just to be way more blunt (even though I’m sure Jinbe can pull a win against a calamity like Jack…)
Oda just wanted to give a more highlight to Sanji by feeding Jinbe a lower ranked fighter…

I can also be 100% sure than EVEN if Yamato is appears stronger than Sanji now (that if she joins, Oda will also place her beneath Sanji in proper time)

the Luffy/Zoro/Sanji will never change…

it never changed even after a legit strong shichibukai joined!

Btw, Jinbe and Yamato have something in common, both had a draw fight with Ace 4 years ago too…
Zoro fans don't wanna yamato joining since he has awesome 1v1 feats vs Kaido and CoC. They know also know Sanji will end up being above her since he is one of the wings hence guaranteed to get CoC too

The Fuck are you saying ? :kaidowhat:
Lol… you know what I mean…

I’m used to two things actually:
1- Spoiler leaker hiding good Sanji moment or overexaggerating slips he does…

2- Translation ruining lines and dialog for agenda purposes

and when you confront those people, their response is always the same which is that we are pathetic to focus on those things when we should be thankful for their efforts to provide us with their work… which honestly is the opposite for me… you know why?

1- Because the spoiler bastard and I repeat the words “spoiler bastard” usually has his hands on spoilers very early, but because he has love for attention, they drop info and spoilers like droplets… they just want constant attention throughout all the week… has nothing to do with effort to bring us materials Lol

2- The early translators HEAVILY depend on rough translation for the spoiler leakage… and they know what was said or conversed or discussed during spoiler… so it’s a god damn fact they know the sentence is “Sanji is worthy of being the PK wings or one of his two wings” but they are so pathetic in trying to twist that sentence inb4 Viz official translation to throw people off and to not let people talk about this sentence during reviews…etc in community

such a sucker of a translator and I do not even care to get blocked permenantly from this forum for saying the truth about those two suckers… the translators and the spoiler leakers

Status
Not open for further replies.