rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the wings that will allow the pirate king to soar.
Yip one of. Not the only set of wings which sanji fans were promoting which made zero sense

Even the translation calling sanji the second strongest strawhat was false since this chapter referenced the second highest bounty in the crew. Which by the way is still wrong since jinbe has the second highest bounty of the Straw Hats lol

G

Gorosei Informer

I can't even believe this Robin greatness is actually happening, it doesn't feel real! She last got a "real solo fight" back in 2002-2003 with Skypeia! Almost 20 years!

:jinbewat::robinsweat:

And this will possibly her only fight aside from a fight against a BB Pirate in future?

:lusalty:

Seriously though, the new giant Robin move which I was waiting for is gonna be perfectly timed with Elbaf coming up too! Another Number was revealed here too, a female one at that and she got slapped/uppercutted/upperslapped? hard by Robin too!

:lumazed:

Can't wait for Toei to animate this, especially if it gets the same treatment as Flying 6 debut episode or similarly at least! Also to extend this fight and addd more scenes and moves for everyone involved, especially Brook and Robin the goats, ofc!
:stealthblack::finally:

Glorious chapter, thank you so much Oda!

1) Yes from their perspective yes. You are looking at it from our entire knowledge, not the Strawhats knowledge at that time.

2) You have someone who is pouring out his soul and repenting towards the person who was hurt ny your actions, and someone completely out of the place, lacking any understanding telling you you should kill yourself. Its a bitch move, even more so from a guy who is supposed to be kind. Yeah, as long as you have tits and pussy and look presentable, other kindness is out the door.

3) You will get there when you mature and build your own personality and moral compass, hopefully at least. The morality of actions is not determined by their delivery and presentation (even though a lot of people buy into it) it is the action itself.

4) chapter 658, page 7

5) Obviously it matters...

6) And put the crew in danger chasing pussy. Of course after that he impressed her, thats besides the issue.

7) No, you have the entire Mink population behind you vs Bege. Pekoms literally points out that he can at least buy time by telling her he has not met Sanji. Wait for the crew, who inevitably will come to Zou, and then make a plan together.

8) addressed this already.

9) Nah, just expect in a manga with these themes and the past of the crew a character not to cry out in despair when his consolation prize has tricked him.
I am done with you. I wrote two page. If I spent that time to teach something to monkey, it wouldv evolve human already.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oda methodically sinking the Yamatrash for nakama ship bit by bit. No way the guardian deity of Wano (who’s an inferior version of the dragon btw) with no additional skills or talents to speak of is going to join the crew. Thank the fucking lord, she can stay and be cancerous to the Scabbards instead.
Jesus, DDM…are you foaming at the mouth while writing this shit?? Trust me, the Yamato collective isn’t shaking in our boots like the rest of y’all want; if we’re just wantonly applying the “logic” that protecting Wano means she’s staying, then I guess Luffy and everyone else in the alliance are also future Scabbards since this arc is literally what the entire second half of the series has been building up to. You and I are both writers; do you reference other works in passing, or do you straight up plagiarize them? This weird collective assumption that Oda’s just ripping off all these ancient Japanese tales and parables wholesale is truly one of the dumber things to come out of your side, and it’s because you can’t pull back with anything substantial when you’re grasping at straws. I know we’re only here on this forum to complain about things we don’t like, but damn, I really don’t get why it affects you like this.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda methodically sinking the Yamatrash for nakama ship bit by bit. No way the guardian deity of Wano (who’s an inferior version of the dragon btw) with no additional skills or talents to speak of is going to join the crew. Thank the fucking lord, she can stay and be cancerous to the Scabbards instead.
Wen Wen Wushi.

Tell these frauds.

Jesus, DDM…are you foaming at the mouth while writing this shit?? Trust me, the Yamato collective isn’t shaking in our boots like the rest of y’all want; if we’re just wantonly applying the “logic” that protecting Wano means she’s staying, then I guess Luffy and everyone else in the alliance are also future Scabbards since this arc is literally what the entire second half of the series has been building up to. You and I are both writers; do you reference other works in passing, or do you straight up plagiarize them? This weird collective assumption that Oda’s just ripping off all these ancient Japanese tales and parables wholesale is truly one of the dumber things to come out of your side, and it’s because you can’t pull back with anything substantial when you’re grasping at straws. I know we’re only here on this forum to complain about things we don’t like, but damn, I really don’t get why it affects you like this.
He is an yamato hater ; anyone with a brain knows she is leaving wano ; whether on luffy's ship or not is diff thing......that being said oda is unpredictable so who knows what he will decide later on.
Post automatically merged:

Cap her attacks aren't having any affect. She clearly lacks zoros AP
I think we will get better Idea once she uses ranged attacks like ringing arrow.........

As usual, the Goat is here to spread the gospel of chapter analysis and review.

The cover page......

I mean I get that Denjiro is called "Napping Kyoshiro" but did anybody ask for that?

"Mythical Dog Dog fruit, Model: Makami"

Kaido: It was a mistake to let a Oden wannabe like you to eat it!

Lmao.

Yamato's Ice Breath vs Kaido's Fire Breath? Yin and Yang symbol as well?

For anybody that say Kaido is not going serious against Yamato......

Black Maria can do illusions.......

She got a Smile weapon that can hit and set things on fire, webs, knuckle brass melee, and now she got illusion magic?:crazwhat:And she haven't even use her Zoan devil fruit power and hybrid form yet.:jay-he: She might be the most versatile character in the series yet.:hope:

But I'm wondering why she put bandages on her boobs even though she's not really injured? Well, I think I know why. Shame.....

Black Maria saying Sanji sell Robin out...... Bruh what?

"Laughing stock"

"Black Leg has the second highest bounty in the crew"

So she doesn't know that Jinbei join the crew?

Brook.....:brootea:

Brook praises Sanji and let Robin to have her own 1v1 fight.:akaman: I couldn't be more of a happier man considering her last 1v1 fight was back in Skypiea.

Robin to Black Maria: "You don't understand Sanji at all, he's one of the wings of the Pirate King!!"

Lmao, Oda to Sanji haters this chapter be like

Robin was like: Sanji praised me so I will praised him back.

Robin, you go girl!

By the way, am I the only one that sees Robin's nips?

The Sanji haters must have shut up by now. Next up will be Sanji unlocking Conqueror's Haki and they might knock into Oda's house for real.

Luffy doing his own things as usual.

Caribou is back!!!!!!

Caribou bros, we're eating good.

Momo......

I know crying is his thing but ya gotta relax.....
And thank you Luffy for making him shut up.

And Momo will drive Luffy up to Onigashima....

Momo the Taxi.:datas:

Overall, pretty decent chapter.

"Zoro and Sanji are Luffy's two most precious wings."

As a Zoro and Sanji fan myself, I'm glad to see this.:hurry:

And color pages in case anybody didn't post them......
wow is that really a robin nipple :usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:
if that,s true HOLY SHIT LOL

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He is an yamato hater ; anyone with a brain knows she is leaving wano ; whether on luffy's ship or not is diff thing......that being said oda is unpredictable so who knows what he will decide later on.
Post automatically merged:

I think we will get better Idea once she uses ranged attacks like ringing arrow.........
DDM’s a she, and I know she’s one of the sharpest people we have here, I just think that level of vitriol for a cartoon character is unnecessary. It’s fascinating (not in a good way) to watch folks I like absolutely lose their minds over a character who’s still so new and unknown, these snap judgments are getting out of control.

DDM’s a she, and I know she’s one of the sharpest people we have here, I just think that level of vitriol for a cartoon character is unnecessary. It’s fascinating (not in a good way) to watch folks I like absolutely lose their minds over a character who’s still so new and unknown, these snap judgments are getting out of control.
Yeah not liking her or hating her is one thing but people here go too deep with hate talk repeatedly

Pretty sure you did the same thing with foxy tho :brootea:

Status
Not open for further replies.