Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you still don't read carefully i mentioned that only Luffy is above her. don't understand really what are you arguing about. all i said that she is really damn strong is above those who fought Kaido with exception of Luffy.
You still don't read carefully your own words. You said Luffy is above her because of "CoC coating". He was stronger than her before that. He saved her ass from those cuffs.

After the first 3 were defeated, there was a silhouette of a currently unseen Number. I think that one was 6. He probably won’t do much else besides job to somebody. Then after he’s done, I think 1, 2, and 3 show up. Number 1 may be the only one who ate a successful SMILE of my theory is true
Can you show me? It does seem interesting that Oda hasn't shown 1-3 yet

Tbf, you can see she got thrown back. She didn't match his hit
she got thrown back and attacks him right after. Thats already an insane tanking feat, because prior to this all that received direct contact with his club were immediately down for a while with the exception of Luffy who was able to avoid a lethal direct hit with his FS (hes still getting clubbed, but not severely).

H

humanbeing

He's saying Luffy was stronger than Yamato even before learning advanced CoC, which I agree.
Kaido didn't get hallucinations of Yamato when he was hit by Red Roc...
you mean because of his advanced armament that can destroy cuffs it is just a thing of mastery and i didn't imply otherwise either i mean just in the fight with Kaido Yamato is doing better alone against Kaido than Luffy. sure Luffy took Kaido by surprise with Red Roc. but Yamato is faster and know how to fight Kaido better than Luffy since she fought him many times. anyway i dont think that Yamato was stronger than Luffy before either .

she got thrown back and attacks him right after. Thats already an insane tanking feat, because prior to this all that received direct contact with his club were immediately down for a while with the exception of Luffy who was able to avoid a lethal direct hit with his FS (hes still getting clubbed, but not severely).
Luffy can counter Kaido's attacks with his own CoC attacks. Zoro has also technically deflected Kaido's Kanabo several times before using Asura.

Status
Not open for further replies.