Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Luffy was stronger than her the second he removed her cuffs.
you still don't read carefully i mentioned that only Luffy is above her. don't understand really what are you arguing about. all i said that she is really damn strong is above those who fought Kaido with exception of Luffy.

Number 8 and number 9 (maybe even 10) look more humanoid then the others, so I guess the more we get to Number 1, the more monstrous they look
Number 10 actually looked the least human out of all of them. Numbers 8 and 9 look the most human. I made a theory before that Number 10 was actually the first one created and Number 1 was the last one created. As you move closer to 1, the more Oars-like they look. Number 10 looked far to monstrous and inhuman. The creators of the Numbers overcompensated with Numbers 8 and 9 by making them look too human. Number 7 looks more like Oars than those 3, though he looks more like a yeti than an Ancient Giant. Numbers 4 and 5 look more like Oars than Number 7 does

you still don't read carefully i mentioned that only Luffy is above her. don't understand really what are you arguing about. all i said that she is really damn strong is above those who fought Kaido with exception of Luffy.
He's saying Luffy was stronger than Yamato even before learning advanced CoC, which I agree.
Kaido didn't get hallucinations of Yamato when he was hit by Red Roc...

Status
Not open for further replies.