Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another L turned into a W. I thought Yamao's df would be a Kirin, but this is so much better lmaoooo. :suresure:

It literally comes from a story where the wolf stays behind in the land to act as a guardian and fight off demons?:choppawhat:

HMMMM.....WHATEVER COULD THIS MEAN????:vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

And yet again, the chapter where we get Yamao's df name drop is titled after Robin vs BM XD.

#Yamao4Momo #Yamao4Retainer #Yamao4Wano
She's gonna protect the temple (Sunny) from demons:goyea:

can even see Hiyori using her power(if she has a df) to make Momo a adult(28years old)
Literally everyone must have a power specifically suited to this one lame ass agenda

Momo becoming old won’t make him a good fighter. Jeez.

even the Gon parallel doesn’t work because Gon never gained new powers. He used the same abilities and just had a boost in his Nen

Haki doesn’t work like that. It’s willpower. Momo won’t get more willpower from becoming older

So Momo won’t get better techniques and won’t get more haki. The only possible thing Momo will gain is his Zoan DF maturing along with him. That’s it.

:josad:Marco fanboys want Marco to go get another L on the roof vs Kaido.
When will Marco ever get a W ...actually dominate or win a battle.
Imagine fighting many wars and have not beaten anyone! Eve a veteran fighter.

Anyway,
Yamato is too strong and knows too much, she isn't joining. I dont think she's joining
If she joins she'll overshadow Sanji and Zoro

I still think Marco is dying if he joins the rooftop, most likely when saving Momo, thus fullfilling the WB pirates unfinished promise to save Wano.
This also opens up the fruit for a certain Wing-man in this chapter:shakiously:

If Oda wants to follow that Momotaro tale to the book, then Yamato most likely is staying behind to protect Wano as the true GUARDIAN DEITY this time
Or Momo is joninig the crew
Not sure if we are prepared for that :josad:
Nah, Brook is inspired in Jack Skellington (Nightmare before Christmas), and he its not staying in thriller bark (Halloween town) with Cindry (Sally), like the film. Same with Chopper (Rudolph).

Oda is inspired by other tales references, but not in literal way

The story was always pointing that way if you looked beyond the empty declarations of sailing with Luffy. Heck, close to 80% of her panel time was spent protecting Momo.
Lmao I know I know xD
For the record, I do think she'll actually leave Wano, but she'll be doing so with Momo as his guardian. They'll be on a mission to open up the borders of Wano and reconnect the country with the rest of the world after 800 years of isolation. That way she both gets to sail and also protect.
You think so? I'd wager that would have to wait. Oden made that mistake tbh, leaving Wano untended

My bad, I misread it.
Yeah, all good.

But it looks like this is where it's heading to.
Luffy and Momo going to Kaido.
Yamato already fighting him.
Then, Marco the pheasant switching spots with Zoro and flying to Kaido.

Ironically, I think fans would like this Momotaro v Kaido fight a lot less than the Supernova v Kaido and Big Mom.

Yamato did say that one of the reasons she stayed was to fight Kaido, who is a demon/oni, so in a way this parallel was already fulfilled:wonderland:
Yeah, that's a fair take. But the main point is that her devil fruit is about her being a guardian figure. It's strongly associated with her character.
She's gonna protect the temple (Sunny) from demons:goyea:
Momo's babysitter sounds more appealing to me. :kata:

Yeah we will see if Oda wants to follow this tale to the last details. Still it would be a nice contrast to most of the other SHs if Yamato doesn't join
- Most of the SHs didn't want to join the SHs at first -> Still Joined
- Yamato right at the moment she met luffy, wanted to join the crew -> doesn't join.
Yeah i can see 3 ways:

1. Momo stay and Yamato stay (personally love it, i dislike Yamato but I'll be more happy to see Momo stay)

2. Momo join Luffy while Yamato stay to protect Wano until his master come back (personally like it but i hate Momo joining. However you can't disregard his voice of all things)

3. Momo join, yamato join (personally dislike it, but the biggest possibility among 3)

Literally everyone must have a power specifically suited to this one lame ass agenda

Momo becoming old won’t make him a good fighter. Jeez.

even the Gon parallel doesn’t work because Gon never gained new powers. He used the same abilities and just had a boost in his Nen

Haki doesn’t work like that. It’s willpower. Momo won’t get more willpower from becoming older

So Momo won’t get better techniques and won’t get more haki. The only possible thing Momo will gain is his Zoan DF maturing along with him. That’s it.
Momo spent most if not all of his time pre-raid training, he even trained under Zoro off-screen more than once, he just lacks the courage and strength to use any of that. But I dont think he will be aged up, he will just go hybrid and counter Kaido's dragon powers with his own, no amount of growimg up can match a Yonko

:brootea:

"Sanji isn't Luffy's 2nd strongest mate , he's not his left hand man. Luffy has only 1 wing: Zoro and he doesn't have a rivalry with Sanji" Lol
Oda : they are rivals and near equals. Sanji is Luffy's wing. He leads the crew in Luffy's absence "curly hats pirates "

Kept telling you Oda gave Luffy 2 RHs in Zoro and Sanji just like Kaido has King & Queen and WB had Marco and Jozu
With BMP, Perospero only leads when Katakuri isn't around. Katakuri is the only symbol of hope and power in the crew!
with Roger pirates, despite Ray being VC & conqueror...scopper led the free alongside Ray in battles.

Zoro >= Sanji till EoS
Yeah sanji eos = shanks and mihawk you're right :suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.