Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

You'll be proven wrong very soon man. It's very rare for a character to leave a fight for another one in OP.

Also, if Oda wanted Marco to fight Kaido, he would have done it before Luffy's defeat. No, we know that Luffy and Zoro are coming back to defeat Kaido and shine. Do you think a powerful character like Marco is going to steal the show from them?

Oh man, I'm going to torment you very soon lool. But I know you'll disappear when it's revealed. Just like the others disappeared when Queen vs Sanji happened.
either i or you will be proven wrong but every damn chapter hints more towards King vs Zoro.

Yes, it just means that he is an important part of the crew. Honestly didn't expect oda to fill panels with such dialogues at this point.
And Oda saying “Zoro and Sanji have Luffy back” doesn’t convey this as much as “Zoro and Sanji are Luffy’s wings”?

We need this specific poetic langauge to carry the meaning over?

Surprise that we didn't see Black Maria hybrid yet. I though we would see it this chapter.
Oda doesn’t want to draw her ugly so I’m of the mind that the weird two headed spider form she is already in will be her final form

And no, I’m not saying Oda is sexist, he is but I’m not sayin that, He just doesn’t want the chicks to become ugly in Zoan form. That’s all.

I still wouldn't like that he just recycles ideas from someone else and using it for other plots. Even Vegapunk made it recently as it was said in EL/Alabasta. And it was shown to be something of the sort which was a unique tech he created. We already got some BS with Judge and his weird tech and now I can see all science BS to be added here and there. I was hoping it to be a proper unique plot which will revolve around Vegapunk, science is already just his random thoughts mixing without any thought to science itself. But now with even this...first smiles, then this items eating smiles...too much for me to take any hype for Vegapunk now :specialmeh:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Why does robin just say that about Sanji very weird to say wing of pirate king instead of wing of luffy
:quest:

btw remember robin and Sanji both revolutionary connections

Status
Not open for further replies.