Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With that attitude you’re the complete opposite of Sanji.
Yeah, re-reading it I thought the same. :myman:
But I was joking.
Answer seriously, when someone insults my mom I don't get offended since I know the other person doesn't know her, so all they say is pointless bullsh*It, while with Sanji I get mad since he has the attitude to put others above himself which is something I do and people still make fun of him.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
From TalkOP

- The illusions Robin and Brook see are of people they miss. In Robin's case wee the back of a giant and a white haired woman. But not their faces In Brook's it is many people from his crew from the back, but also unknown people wearing odd armor. No faces again. Brook is unable to attack any of them, but Robin dispels the illusion by attacking her loved ones which in return defeats Black Maria's suboridinates.
- Wanyudo is a Special Dog-type SMILE fruit based on a dog breed you can only find in Wano.
- Caribou is with Momonosuke (and later Luffy too).

The moment is nearing my brohers
:finally:
Zoro's Next matchup is yet to be revealed
Zoro will go for a kill soon on a certian sushi fish
Behold the greatness that will unfold soon
ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK ZKK

- The illusions Robin and Brook see are of people they miss. In Robin's case wee the back of a giant and a white haired woman. But not their faces In Brook's it is many people from his crew from the back, but also unknown people wearing odd armor. No faces again. Brook is unable to attack any of them, but Robin dispels the illusion by attacking her loved ones which in return defeats Black Maria's suboridinates.

Man that's fucked up from Black Maria's part :josad:

i don't like how the straw hats are getting swallowed by the godlike entity luffy is.
Good thing Oda sensei consistently portrayed Luffy and Zoro close in power since the times of Whisky Peak complexively. And even if Luffy is revealed as Joy Boy's descendant as Nika God, the Grandmaster is likely becoming the World's Strongest as Ryuma once probably was. That's his child desire he probably never laid aside I suppose. The new Sword God, Strongest Warrior Soul carrier.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
She will be Momo's dog. I mean guard.
Again, what about these spoilers makes you think that? Or is this just default every time Yamato’s mentioned and you start foaming at the mouth with rage? It’s fine if you don’t like her, but if you don’t actually have a substantial argument against her - and believe me, I’ve been talking about this subject for a year; NOBODY has one so far - then it’s just your personal feelings, which Oda has made clear time and again he couldn’t care less about.

Man that's fucked up from Black Maria's part :josad:
As expected from Robin she isn't one to fall for such tricks

Nice so BM can even use Genjutsu, make sense because of her df.
Seems like a tricky and hax battle between these three.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Again, what about these spoilers makes you think that? Or is this just default every time Yamato’s mentioned and you start roaming at the mouth with rage? It’s fine if you don’t like her, but if you don’t actually have a substantial argument against her - and believe me, I’ve been talking about this subject for a year; NOBODY has one so far - then it’s just your personal feelings, which Oda has made clear time and again he couldn’t care less about.
Everyone jumping to deeper meaning. Her fruit basically means she is a guardian angel. She will guard momo on wano.

yamateh for nakama train died today live with it

Status
Not open for further replies.