Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barrier haki and flowing haki are the same. To coat a weapon the user must know barrier haki.

The purpose to Zoro's training was to help him improve his ability to control large amounts of haki. That's why the very first thing we saw was him cut a cliff with large amounts of haki only using a physical strength needed to cut a tree. Zoro growing stronger is going to come from being able to large amounts of haki easier and improving his over all haki control.

There was nothing wrong with Zoro's ability to flow haki. In fact, Zoro what's the first one to show is it possible to flow haki from a weapon back into a user's body. I'm talking about Pica's haki.

True haki or ryu can be invisible but whenever we see Zoro seriously use haki Oda makes it black.

Enma doesn't drain hali from someone just holding the sword. It only comes when they use it. By the time Zoro reached the island he had enough control over enma that it wouldn't drain his haki if you wasn't trying to use haki. We saw that when he was training with the sword and at the beginning of the war when he was fighting fodders, Drake and Apoo.
Barrier haki is a subset of ryuo, weaker than internal destruction.
Killer and Law don't have barrier haki despite having weapon hardening.

If Zoro had no problem initially it would've been zero effort to withdraw haki from Enma, there was some major strenuous effort involved, hence a training effect...

Wrong luffy does not always have faith in his nakama. This is reflected in wano when he attacks kaido attacks the mountain and he becomes rusty . Same in wano upon interacting with kinemon he basically assumes zoro has being useless. Once again luffy trust his crew mate in a lot of things but there are moments of doubt .
They escaped because of Shinobu, not his Nakama's power.
Trusting their morality is not the same as thinking they are immortal.

Luffy knew with certainty that Sanji would not leave him to starve to death, because he couldn't even leave Gin to starve to death...

I don't want to go over this anymore. I've made my point clear.

They escaped because of Shinobu, not his Nakama's power.
Trusting their morality is not the same as thinking they are immortal.

Luffy knew with certainty that Sanji would not leave him to starve to death, because he couldn't even leave Gin to starve to death...

I don't want to go over this anymore. I've made my point clear.
sanji would have starved luffy, the food he gave him was for that minor

sounds like headcanon, zeff was making a reference to sanji abandoning his dream.
Sounds like i provided the panels

And Zeff says that Sanji has "that very same spear"

but he stiffles it because he is not following his dream at that point.

So Sanji has CoC aka "the one special spear that comes from your guts", but he needs to follow his dream to reach his potential

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
KFC = Kenpachi fucking kills.
Kenpachi Fried Chicken
Sounds like i provided the panels

And Zeff says that Sanji has "that very same spear"

but he stiffles it because he is not following his dream at that point.

So Sanji has CoC aka "the one special spear that comes from your guts", but he needs to follow his dream to reach his potential
bro how many times you repost these 2 panels in 1 hour span lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.