Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without panels or full summary there's not much to say about an out of context line about a character who doesn't even show up in the chapter. Meanwhile we have two pictures of Robin. But this thread is something else.
Isn't it always like that? That's to be expected
I think Robin's line for Sanji is a big deal, it solidify Sanji as the Main 3, Luffy Zoro Sanji which is why some Zoro fans can't accept it..

I don't care. With this trash writing and pacing. One Piece should have 3 chapters per week and breaks should be a reward for good effort.

Fuck you Oda.
Post automatically merged:

yeah......

Although Redon still didn't show up

:josad:
Lol imagine acting this entitled you magnificent loser, oda doesn't owe you anything go get a job

Is '' Black Leg '' Sanji directly related to his leg being black? No

Is '' A 100 beasts '' Kaido directly related to him being 100 different beasts?? NO
Black leg sanji is yhe Viz translation. 100 beasts Kaido is NOT the viz translation

Its “King of Beasts” kaido

C’mon get your facts together

Kaido's not 100 different beasts, its about his powerlevel..
@Rootbeer Jesus man, now you’re just making things up

“100 beasts” has nothing to do with power levels… In the original Japanese, its a metaphor for “Very many animals” or “All the Animals”… So its technically “Kaido of all beasts”… And so the official translator made it “King of beasts”

No need to make shit up my guy, Leave it to the professionals… And Said professionals already translated this “wings” nonsense in the SBS

Black leg sanji is yhe Viz translation. 100 beasts Kaido is NOT the viz translation

Its “King of Beasts” kaido

C’mon get your facts together
I'm all about facts, '' Kuro Ashi Sanji '' literally translates to Black leg Sanji and '' Hyaku juu no Kaidou '' literally translates to hundred beasts Kaido..

H

humanbeing

i am wondering if Black Maria got knocked down this chapter or not if the patterns continue she will get knocked down this chapter with white eyes and then we will see Luffy after that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lol imagine acting this entitled you loser, oda doesn't owe you anything go get a job
Fuck off bitch.

I have a job. I pay for my internet so I can spend my free time however I want.

So bitches like you who spent time defending bad writers online don't amaze me.

No. The pattern on his Kimono was different unless Oda just forgot the first time he drew Izo's Kimono and changed it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.