Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you got nothing?

Kaido never said zoro has coc as far as I remember. He was wondering and asked a question.
Then Kaido didn't even talk about CoC or CoC users after Zoro's answer. He went to talk about worstgen instead of CoC users!

Compare it to when Kaido talks about CoC (& users) as luffy uses adcoc on the roof or CoC at Kuri.
Similar indeed...

:suresure:and apparently Kaido and zoro clashed their weapons yet we got no CoC or haki burst!
Whenever Conquerors clash their blades or attacks for the first time...oda usually shows CoC burst or haki bursts emitting from the collision.
Linlin vs Kaido, Luffy vs Kaido, luffy vs Doffy, yamato vs Kaido, etc...

Let's see if Oda would state it on sbs or the new cards that Zoro has CoC. If not then RIP totally "zoro used CoC on the rooftop"
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:Neg diff

What in the fucking clown ass are you saying??
Yes he told brook it was not him bcos he did not use coc there. If he did not know he had coc he would have said I dont have it .
Two yes he did not know he coated his attacks with coc , does not mean he does not he has coc.
-Him sayin that he OBVIOUSLY didnt had it is him means that hw thoughtbhe didnt had it, or else he would've only answered "no"
-His reaction is nothing like that of someone that knew he had it. He didnt just go "Did I use yse conquerors?" he went " what the hell are you even talking about?" because he had no ide
How does any of what you say contradict the story? Sanji above drake isn't a big deal. Drake doesn't have the feats.

I would assume Sanji could use armament hardening since I think koby in the sbs can

Kaido and Oden being fairly equal made sense especially since kaido was much weaker and didn't use hybrid
-Because it makes Sasaki's comment weird to say the least. Why was he picking on Page one for letting the soba mask escape when Drake got fucking one shotted by Sanji?
-I do think Sanji can use it but its not a fact, he never used it in the manga and it might be the case that him doing it would be his haki bloom. The fact is that the anime made shit up wich makes it less reliable by default
-How does that make any sense? The reason Kaido had borderline ptsd from Oden is because he got dominated by him and came very close to maybe dying, thats why he froze for a second when the scabbardSss came rushing in and their haki felt like Oden's. This wont be nearly as meaninful in the anime since there Kaido just got back up and rushed towards Oden no problem
None of those are contradictions, but here are two specific points where you have very bad takes:

Sanji has used hardening on panel twice when visible, most of the time he is wearing black trousers so it isn't possible to practically draw this, but when he blocked Daifuku with white trousers and when he attacked Drake while wearing sandals without trousers, both times hardening was visible.

Kaido bouncing back makes perfect sense, he didn't even use hybrid or advanced CoC on panel in the first fight, unless you think he managed to one shot Oden despite being unable to bounce back or recover at all... Modern Kaido shows great resilience after having his wound opened by 4 scabbards attacking the scar, recovering quickly from a ryuo infused G4 gattling, recovering almost instantly from a new (smaller) scar made by Zoro.
-Kaido getting back up and Sanji knowing Drake down ARE contradictions since the exact opposite happens in the manga
-He didnt lol, I even went back to check it and those are just the lines being so close together because they are very small panels, theres not a single panel where Sanji is shown undeniably using hardening
-See my response to Ssg super suit

Yeah sure

Yet kaido gets shocked at Luffy using adcoc and desn't bother mentioning Zoro to Luffy that he can use it.
Law was shocked when when luffy and kaido uses adcoc (imbued their attacks with coc).
Luffy used coc in Kuri , kaido saw it and mentioned kidd! Ashura mentioned Oden using the same skill!

"Kaido shaking" doesn't mean he was hit by CoC! What a Dumb argument!

When someone uses adCoC: Oda shows haki leaking from their arms or weapons with thick haki sparks & bursts
When someone uses normal CoC : we gets comments and comparisons with haki bursts & sparks.
But for you, zoro is special : we get to see no visuals, no comments, no comparisons.

Comeback when Zoro himself recognises he has CoC and can use it, when Oda shows visuals and We get comparisons when zoro uses CoC.
Until then, yo got nothing except dumb arguments "kaido was shaking after the hit" "kaido asked him a question"

It's funny how whenever haki is used, oda makes it clear that X is using CoO or COa or CoC
Especially advanced haki! But Zoro doesn't get that treatment yet we must believe he used AdCoC or has CoC LOL
so when u gonna delete the account doodle

-Him sayin that he OBVIOUSLY didnt had it is him means that hw thoughtbhe didnt had it, or else he would've only answered "no"
-His reaction is nothing like that of someone that knew he had it. He didnt just go "Did I use yse conquerors?" he went " what the hell are you even talking about?" because he had no ide

-Because it makes Sasaki's comment weird to say the least. Why was he picking on Page one for letting the soba mask escape when Drake got fucking one shotted by Sanji?
-I do think Sanji can use it but its not a fact, he never used it in the manga and it might be the case that him doing it would be his haki bloom. The fact is that the anime made shit up wich makes it less reliable by default
-How does that make any sense? The reason Kaido had borderline ptsd from Oden is because he got dominated by him and came very close to maybe dying, thats why he froze for a second when the scabbardSss came rushing in and their haki felt like Oden's. This wont be nearly as meaninful in the anime since there Kaido just got back up and rushed towards Oden no problem

-Kaido getting back up and Sanji knowing Drake down ARE contradictions since the exact opposite happens in the manga
-He didnt lol, I even went back to check it and those are just the lines being so close together because they are very small panels, theres not a single panel where Sanji is shown undeniably using hardening
-See my response to Ssg super suit
Bruh I am zoro fan. And people see me hit at the sanji stands (not real sanji fans) because I too like sanjim but bro you capping. Are you seriously saying that sanji using black hardening is going to be his haki blooming????? Well damn. The dude on average always wears black. Now he has a black raid suit. And now you say doesn't have black hardening?

The drake thing isn't a contradiction. Sanji hit the dude and he was then later not seen. Soooo it wasn't a long battle us knowing the result. Drake was not specifically sent there to deal with sanji. He was their to help deal with the commotion. While page one was specifically sent that day to personally deal with sanji. So Drake had to help deal with fighting of people rebelling and thus had a quick squirmish with sanji while page one was specifically sent to deal with ONE threat

Status
Not open for further replies.