Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that all Black Maria knows about the strength of the Strawhats is from their bounties. Sanji does have a higher bounty than Zoro, so she probably thinks Sanji is a little stronger than him.

Hey Lanji-tards, I'm stopping you right there. Do not make yourselves false hopes about this line "he's the Number 2 of your group".

Beast pirates are ranking strawhats by their bounty and not their strenght. They don't know that in reality, Sanji is the number 4 of the group behind Jimbe and Zoro.

Last edited:
Why can't you answer my question

I already took my L and conceded that Sanji has a higher bounty than Zoro and would put him at #2 spot
Well, for one Sanji isn’t as selfish as Zolo. All zoro was thinking about was going to Kaido. Luffy was already going to Kaido, a good number 2 would’ve let his captain go alone and take care of the rest of the crew. Sanji is the better leader. He motivated Robin, accompanied Luffy, saved Chopper from Queen, saved Momo,…

And before Wano he did way more than Zoro. He saved Zou, who became in debt. He saved Kinemon who also was in debt.

Conclusion: Zolo is too selfish to be the number 2. Strength isn’t the only thing that counts. While Zoro has the strength, Sanji offers way more than strength

Hey Lanji-tards, I'm stopping you right there. Do not make yourselves false hopes about this line "he's the Number 2 of your group".

Beast pirates are ranking strawhats by their bounty and not their strenght. They don't know that in reality, Sanji is the number 4 of the group behind Jimbe and Zoro.

PIRATE KING'S WINGS :myman: :lumazed:

WING=WING, OTHERWISE NOTHING CAN FLY PROPERLY:hohoho:

ZORO=SANJI :zosleepy: :sanmoji: :risicheck::shame:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Too much yamato wank for a robin chapter.
Robij was great as always.
Dont care about the number 2 stuff since its a reference to sanjis bounty since the BM doesnt know jinbe joined.
Wish i could see some live floor though.

And i am making toxicity. what do you bother ?
cry.
Im not crying I enjoy the back and forth banter and toxicity. People want to comment on me whatever, feel free. I dont report people because I understand how this forum operates and Im an acutal patreon who donates to the cause. Might bump up my donation too

Why do I bother? Also I was respond to an actual debate between myself and Big D Kaios to SvsZ in an actual fight and it was actual a very corgaile debate as well

People make assertations and clearly bait. and I bite on the bait and respond with my 3 top quesitons.

Along with the numerous comments saying I Take My L because Sanji is mentioned number 2, which by logic is by bounty.

Status
Not open for further replies.