Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, couldn't say. You don't even get a victory panel from Nami. Want to see the last face Nami makes with her encounter with Ulti in 1016?

You see nothing else from Nami after Zeus hits Ulti, not even for the rest of the chapter. 1017 has Nami here next:

Which then 1018 proceeds to have a 1.5 page even on Usopp and Nami's location:

I gotta say, nothing convinces me either Ulti or P1 are actually down. Its clear something here is probably going to stop the headliners from protecting Nami/Usopp/Tama. A lot of the way Ulti and P1 were taken down were a result of Oda trying to get Tama to make the control announcement. Now that its over, who knows what happens.

What I haven't seen are victory panels, literally against any of the 4 F6 members that allegedly "defeated" at this time. Every single past fight in the series, over 1000 chapters, has included these, yet these 4 in a row have yet to do so.
That's probably because we'll get a big 2 page spread of all of Kaido's crew members defeated in 1027, after the calamities and Big Mom are defeated.

Why wasnt Sanji on the roof?

Why is Sanji fighting Queen?

Why does Zoro not Sanji have CoC?
Lol, the last sentence… as if Zoro unlocked his king’s haki ages ago when he barely did it just few chapters ago…

Oda will not spam the same type of power up in very close chapters…

it’s like stupid way of writing… last time a strawhat unlocked one shade of haki type was Usopp during Dressrosa… look how long was that… Sanji may or may not unlock COC too but if anyone expects it in this arc, he should be foolish…

This arc, we all asked one thing from Sanji… to get his main arc solo fight against a YC and we will raise our hats for him.. the arc started and that was our utmost HOPE… so for Sanji to realize that now, and people still want to downplay just to downplay makes me shocked

Now that we have gotten the full summary for the chapter, i guess the theory that was floating around in the spoiler thread that Yamato's devil fruit means that she will stay in Wano as the country's guardian just because it fits the legend of the wolf story can be laid to rest now.

A theory like this still goes back to the fact that the only person who wants Yamato to stay in Wano is Kaido, who will no longer be relevant after the Wano Arc.

Yamato's responsibility to Wano will end once they defeat Kaido and drive him out of Wano, as said so by Yamato herself.
Not to mention that she not only is already acting as a guardian right now, but if she also joins the crew she would still be acting as guardian since Wano is 100% becoming Luffy's territory i.e under their protection:moonwalk:

So Brook came to onigashima to fight fodders......
He probably has an enemy later on, you can bet on that… Oda seems to match prominant Kaido officers vs SHs in this arc, he will not leave Brook

but at same time, I’m still annoyed at how Nami/Usopp vs Page1/Ulti ended
This was by far their worst fight throughout the whole series

Fuck Big Mom

Not to mention that she not only is already acting as a guardian right now, but if she also joins the crew she would still be acting as guardian since Wano is 100% becoming Luffy's territory i.e under their protection:moonwalk:
Sadly, she'll probably stay in Wano anyways to raise Momo. She is his father after all.

Eh, couldn't say. You don't even get a victory panel from Nami. Want to see the last face Nami makes with her encounter with Ulti in 1016?

You see nothing else from Nami after Zeus hits Ulti, not even for the rest of the chapter. 1017 has Nami here next:

Which then 1018 proceeds to have a 1.5 page even on Usopp and Nami's location:

I gotta say, nothing convinces me either Ulti or P1 are actually down. Its clear something here is probably going to stop the headliners from protecting Nami/Usopp/Tama. A lot of the way Ulti and P1 were taken down were a result of Oda trying to get Tama to make the control announcement. Now that its over, who knows what happens.

What I haven't seen are victory panels, literally against any of the 4 F6 members that allegedly "defeated" at this time. Every single past fight in the series, over 1000 chapters, has included these, yet these 4 in a row have yet to do so.
Ulti's definitely down. This suggest Page One will recover.

He probably has an enemy later on, you can bet on that… Oda seems to match prominant Kaido officers vs SHs in this arc, he will not leave Brook

but at same time, I’m still annoyed at how Nami/Usopp vs Page1/Ulti ended
This was by far their worst fight throughout the whole series

Fuck Big Mom
Oda should have done better with this imo
-Brook should have fought against P1
-Ussop against the numbers

Lol, the last sentence… as if Zoro unlocked his king’s haki ages ago when he barely did it just few chapters ago…

Oda will not spam the same type of power up in very close chapters…

it’s like stupid way of writing… last time a strawhat unlocked one shade of haki type was Usopp during Dressrosa… look how long was that… Sanji may or may not unlock COC too but if anyone expects it in this arc, he should be foolish…

This arc, we all asked one thing from Sanji… to get his main arc solo fight against a YC and we will raise our hats for him.. the arc started and that was our utmost HOPE… so for Sanji to realize that now, and people still want to downplay just to downplay makes me shocked
But you see one person unlocked it before the other. So in hindsight why would the supposed #3 unlock CoC before #2

Sanji fans like you are never the issue because expectations are standard and understandable. 2nd is you dont bait and spam those are the people im commenting against. to really address your comments.

I think your oulook on this and your expectations for Sanji is pretty spot on.

I gladly admit I dont like Sanji and downplay him. But I dont try to argue with the reasonable fans, it's the unreasonable stans I have 0 issue downplaying Sanji with facts and feats. People dont like the reality of his lackluster feats from Zou to prior to his battle vs Queen.

I always want to preface it with as much as I do hate Sanji, I hate Luffy and Nami a lot more, because at least Sanji has more than one dimension to his character

But you see one person unlocked it before the other. So in hindsight why would the supposed #3 unlock CoC before #2

Sanji fans like you are never the issue because expectations are standard and understandable. 2nd is you dont bait and spam those are the people im commenting against. to really address your comments.

I think your oulook on this and your expectations for Sanji is pretty spot on.

I gladly admit I dont like Sanji and downplay him. But I dont try to argue with the reasonable fans, it's the unreasonable stans I have 0 issue downplaying Sanji with facts and feats. People dont like the reality of his lackluster feats from Zou to prior to his battle vs Queen.

I always want to preface it with as much as I do hate Sanji, I hate Luffy and Nami a lot more, because at least Sanji has more than one dimension to his character
Not necessarily how it goes.. just cause someone got a power up of specific kind before the other does not guarantee he’s of higher caliber… although I can see your point…
But we can apply that to Usopp
His rank as a fighter in SH crew is among the weak trio… YET he unlocked his observation before Franky, Brook, Robin..etc

By the way, a reminder that for the next couple of chapters, we will know where Zoro’s eyes is set on…

This chapter Luffy finally asked Momo to take him back to Kaido

I wonder if next chapter Zoro will recover and say something about heading to Kaido too… or is he gonna see King and try facing him
With how the chapter is going, I think Momo is gonna drop Luffy at Marco, and Zoro will intercept King and ask Marco to go heal Luffy

Also, Kunyun was foreshadowed on the Live Floor during the beginning of the raid. She was among the Numbers that laughed when their names were called by Queen.

That only leaves us with four more Numbers to go. I wonder what direction Oda will go with the remaining ones with five of them permanently defeated. We know Brook's going to defeat Kunyun somehow.

Black Maria is probably the weakest F6 tbh
Her portrayal actually shows the opposite

Robin's DF is supposed to be strong as hell and it looks like its looking like that right now, it's not exaggeration to say Robin can defeat her 1vs1, especially cuz we barely saw her full potential. Let's not forget that Brook was there too

Status
Not open for further replies.