Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That only means that while Sanji was still being irrelevant, the WG alr saw Zoro as a threat worth a bounty. But yeah, let's see how bounties are post Wano.
I mean Zoro definitely showcased himself in whiskey peak to be a force to be reckoned with. So I’ll give you that but yeah now that they’re on the same bounty number I’m assuming they’ll have super close bounties leaving Wano

He didn't feed em very well with Zoro being a SN and he is fighting Two Yonkos while Sanji is known as Judge's son and he is fighting Queen.
The supernova thing wasn’t planned by Oda if I remember correctly it was created after sabaody started so he wasn’t going to give Sanji a bounty boost just for that and probably may wanna wait until the end of Wano to see how the fights play out.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
These trolls here... Everyone knows the BP like BM and Queen are going after the bounties. Zoro is and will always be the 2nd.

What I find more curious is that they still don't give a damn about Jinbe or still think he hasn't joined
When jinbe appeared in the room wsw was in the fodders were asking what he was doing there.
They didnt know jinbei had joined yet

I mean Zoro definitely showcased himself in whiskey peak to be a force to be reckoned with. So I’ll give you that but yeah now that they’re on the same bounty number I’m assuming they’ll have super close bounties leaving Wano
I wouldn't be that sure, if Zoro's only performance in Wano was against Kaido and BM in that 5v2 then I could see him being close to Sanji but he is either going towards Kaido for a round 2 or after King. Or maybe even both.

Listen I have been prepared to take an L regarding Sanji vs King. Now that Sanji is the number 2 does that mean there's a chance? Congrats to Oda for changing his formula. I don't know how long it will last?

Looks like this Will be a pretty hype chapter for Sanji. Lovely, it's great when the strawhats are hyped up.

But before comparing Sanji to the grandmaster remember that Marco, Law, Jinbei, Kidd, - all the top brass - have been impressed, put their faith in and hyped up Zoro. As have the OP World done in Skypiea, Water7, Fishman Island and Dressrosa where not only shocked strong People like Bartolomeo and Sai but also fellow SHP Robin and Usopp. Same thing in Wano where the scabbards, Drake and Brook where shocked.

Live this moment, savour it, but remember that Zoro will come up with something glorious. I firmly believe he will leave Wano not as First Mate but reach a level above - Vice Captain just like Beckman and Rayleigh.

Sanji stans acting like it didn't take Sanji daddy's help and 1 extra arc to get 10M more than Zoro. You should compare their bounties after an arc where both participated. Aka Dressrosa where Zoro got to 320M and Sanji to only 177M. Ouch.
unfortunately if zoro had a daddy things would have been different.

Status
Not open for further replies.