Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no look I'm serious.. experienced pirates should know that bounty isn't the right measure to gauge strength and yet this?!

I'm pretty sure the 3rd Strongest focusing on sanji means he considers him 3rd Strongest of the group too

but the if he's the No2 why isn't he is WG.. and tf is he doing down in the dome..

if we go bounty wise then Jimbe should be the No2.. as he joined the crew and Morgan's was there when he joined..

are they mistaking Sanji as No2... like characters mistake zoro for the captain?
You think New World pirates follow around who is in what group?

Their arrogance is so high that anybody after them are rookies, or have you missed Brulee giving a speech about how shit anybody non yonkou crew is.

Oda is clearly using bounty as strength relation within the same crew or group, and characters follow that train of thought.
I guess the logic is, since the crew went through the same shit, the guy who has a higher bounty had to have accomplished more.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
if we go bounty wise then Jimbe should be the No2.. as he joined the crew and Morgan's was there when he joined..
jinbe has a history of allying himself with yonko crews and not joining them fully. he did it with whitebeard and big mom. there is good reason to think that he was an ally of the strawhats and not a complete member. i assume that's the mistake the beast pirates did.

Even some readers still think that bounty=strength despite the evidence.
Zoro >> Sanji but there is a very strong correlation between bounty and strength.

Let’s look at the evidence:
“Holding off two guys over a billion is pretty rough...” - Marco on fighting King and Queen

“I want to beat him, all one billion of him!” - Luffy on fighting Katakuri

“Unbelievable! A pirate with a bounty over a billion went down so easily!” - Fodder on Big Mom vs Queen

“Do you realize what my bounty is?” - Perospero after getting attacked by Pedro

“Only 300 million berry pirates and above can do that” - Ussop after seeing Caesar’s attack power

And that’s just off the top of my head.

no look I'm serious.. experienced pirates should know that bounty isn't the right measure to gauge strength and yet this?!

I'm pretty sure the 3rd Strongest focusing on sanji means he considers him 3rd Strongest of the group too

but the if he's the No2 why isn't he is WG.. and tf is he doing down in the dome..

are they mistaking Sanji as No2... like characters mistake zoro for the captain?
You are posing all the right questions

Zoro >> Sanji but there is a very strong correlation between bounty and strength.

“Holding off two guys over a billion is pretty rough...” - Marco on fighting King and Queen

“Unbelievable! A pirate with a bounty over a billion went down so easily!” - Fodder on Big Mom vs Queen

“Only 300 million berry pirates and above can do that” - Ussop after seeing Caesar’s attack power

Because you can't be weak and expect to get a big bounty. The weaker you are, the lower tht your threat is.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

jinbei joined in front of onigashima morgans was there when jinbei left the BM pirates

Bounty don't reflect strenght accurately at all. Maybe to some degree but it's mostly a hype thing.
Especially when Usopp once had a bigger bounty than Sanji at one point.
And Queen having a bigger bounty than Kata when Kata can just low diff him

Because you can't be weak and expect to get a big bounty. The weaker you are, the lower tht your threat is.
That sounds like a really roundabout way of saying bounty and strength are correlated
Post automatically merged:

Bounty don't reflect strenght accurately at all. Maybe to some degree but it's mostly a hype thing.
Especially when Usopp once had a bigger bounty than Sanji at one point.
And Queen having a bigger bounty than Kata when Kata can just low diff him
Kata gets pulverized by Queen’s laser spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.