Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we can all agree that

Jinbe would be 2nd and Sanji 3rd... Zoro mere Numero 3.

So I do not know what you people are talking. BP are dumb and no one should give a fuck about BMs thoughts about it

What matters is that Robin hypes Sanji the way SBS 73 did. And she is a nakama of Jinbe

But let me guess. She can't judge Jimbe because he isn't around for too long

So we can all agree that

Jinbe would be 2nd and Sanji 3rd... Zoro mere Numero 3.

So I do not know what you people are talking. BP are dumb and no one should give a fuck about BMs thoughts about it

What matters is that Robin hypes Sanji the way SBS 73 did. And she is a nakama of Jinbe

But let me guess. She can't judge Jimbe because he isn't around for too long
Whether Jinbei has been around for long or no. For story purpose‚ Oda would never get rid of the traditional monster trio going for almost 23 years. Luffy‚ Zoro and Sanji

yeah i WANT him to be a part of the crew. MY POINT IS THAT THERE IS REASON THAT THE BEAST PIRATES HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD JINBE'S RELATIONSHIP WITH THE STRAWHATS AS AN ALLY SINCE THAT WASNT MADE CLEAR BY MORGANS.
the only beast pirates who misunderstood would be fodders do you expect the top bras like F6 to not know of this?

Jimbe is crew member mate.. WHY WOULD LUFFY CALL HIMSELF JIMBE'S CAPTAIN..

why doesn't he say that hevs laws captain too. ..?
Post automatically merged:

The manga confirmed he's the number 2 of the SHs, which means he's above Akainu.
:shame:

Whether Jinbei has been around for long or no. For story purpose‚ Oda would never get rid of the traditional monster trio going for almost 23 years. Luffy‚ Zoro and Sanji
Psssst. You will start a shit storm... Even more when Yamato will join.

PS
She is so boring. Fruit looks and sounds boring as shit

Psssst. You will start a shit storm... Even more when Yamato will join.

PS
She is so boring. Fruit looks and sounds boring as shit
Even if they temporarily change ( and that is a big if )‚ by the EOS‚ it will still most propably be Luffy‚ Zoro and Sanji. We all know that is propably what Oda thinks. Can't waste all these years of building the monster trio since the beginning only to replace them with some overpowered new world pirates

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
the only beast pirates who misunderstood would be fodders do you expect the top bras like F6 to not know of this?
im saying that the entire beast pirates crew couldve collectively assumed that jinbe was an ally of the strawhats and couldve ended it there.

since jinbe wasnt spotted in wano unlike the rest of the strawhats in act 1 & 2 by hawkins and he wasnt part of that chaos in the capital with yasuie's execution after which the posters were put up.

more importantly kanjuro had ZERO idea that a person called jinbe even exists. there is NO WAY he wouldve communicated that to the upper brass of beast pirates.

this combined with jinbe's history of allying himself to other yonko crews is enough reason for the beast pirates to simply think that jinbe is an ally and not an official crew member.

who;s who even calls him former warlord and not as the latest recruit of the straw hat pirates.

Even if they temporarily change ( and that is a big if )‚ by the EOS‚ it will still be Luffy‚ Zoro and Sanji. We all know that is propably what Oda thinks. Can't waste all these years of building the monster trio since the beginning only to replace them with some overpowered new world pirates
It is a fan made term and in reality Robin already have changed it

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm dead bro.. just.

hahaha

:milaugh::milaugh::suresure::gokulaugh::ihaha::cantseeme::shame::saden::cantseeme::ihaha:
yeah you really think im trolling right? there is good reason considering the phrase jinbe uses and how he acts. i was actually serious and making arguments that it was mistake on the side of beast pirates but cool you can believe whatever you want to.

i was finding reasons to see why jinbe wasnt even mentioned when zoro and sanji were talked of as no 2 and no 3 but yeah if you're gonna troll cools.

im saying that the entire beast pirates crew couldve collectively assumed that jinbe was an ally of the strawhats and couldve ended it there.

since jinbe wasnt spotted in wano unlike the rest of the strawhats in act 1 & 2 by hawkins and he wasnt part of that chaos in the capital with yasuie's execution after which the posters were put up.

more importantly kanjuro had ZERO idea that a person called jinbe even exists. there is NO WAY he wouldve communicated that to the upper brass of beast pirates.

this combined with jinbe's history of allying himself to other yonko crews is enough reason for the beast pirates to simply think that jinbe is an ally and not an official crew member.

who;s who even calls him former warlord and not as the latest recruit of the straw hat pirates.
bro look of he allied with SHP.. then Sun pirates would have been in the mix... why would he leave out his blokes?

besides that dimwit Kanjuro came from 20 years ago.. how is he supposed to know anything when wano has been a closed country.. and who told him that..

who knew a fishman would just come out of the waters..Orochi barley knows Shp and they started conspiring 20 year ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.