Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can like Yamato for her boobs, looks whatever.

She is trash of a character and she is not joining the crew. Just because she acts like Lolden doesn't mean shit. I would take her over Carrot but my most prefered choice is to fucking kick them both out.
I find it funny how the people that dont like Yamato talk more about her boobs than the people that supposedly only like her because of them:usosmug:

Are you serious? Bro I’m just stating the obvious

You have to be gay. No other dude would try to call out another dude’s looks from behind a….mask ot in general

Also spamming random insults like a schizophrenic isn’t What i’d call “destroying” someone
Post automatically merged:

Wdym comeback? I legit had you spamming swear words and insults lol

I basically already had you crying
Write me more paragraphs of you crying i beg
:milaugh:

Vivi is the only character I would fully accept without hesitation.

Her > Yamato, Carrot and whoever and her story and interaction with the SHs were amazing

Sadly it won't happen

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I'm pretty sure he understands the comparisons between Hyogoro and Koushiro's speechs but his analysis goes beyond this and reaches a meta level. Believing Zoro used armament in Arabasta because two decades later Oda retconned the power is naive at best.
Zoro has probably yet to learn penetration judging off the way he reacted to Luffy which is very good news personally, as I wish Grandmaster sensei to turn more and more potent.

Hyou used the same explanation zoro did something else . Learn to read the story. Zoro just made a reference to his teacher.after he used the breath of all things to sense the vibrations of mr1. Steel and he cut him. After on skypiea zoro tell us he wants to harness that power and starts practicing it . The outcome is the flying slashes we saw till saboady . So why did zoro not cut Enel?? You know what coa does right??
You're telling me to re-read One Piece when you don't understand CoA ??????

Maybe you shouldn't @ someone like me.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Vivi is the only character I would fully accept without hesitation.

Her > Yamato, Carrot and whoever and her story and interaction with the SHs were amazing

Sadly it won't happen
there is a theory going around - that sabo and vivi escaped marijoa together and the gorosei offed cobra. the world govt make it seem like sabo assassinated cobra and kidnapped vivi. and the admirals are hunting sabo while the other revolutionary commanders are caught by the world govt.

it ends with something like vivi and sabo trying to find their way to wano to meet up with luffy for help.

What makes it a retcon exactly ?
That it makes zero sense when compared to how armament works.

What is the actual breath of things and in what situation has armament been shown to allow you to not hurt what you don't want to? How does armament connects to hearing inanimate objects? Why a power that was all about technique, not power, is now turned into a version of armament that is about being more advanced and powerful?

It doesn't fit in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.