Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro has probably yet to learn penetration judging off the way he reacted to Luffy which is very good news personally, as I wish Grandmaster sensei to turn more and more potent.
Zoro has been retconned into knowing the level of armament Hyogoro knew, but he indeed seems to ignore how to use the next level. I guess his development from now on will consist on perfecting armament and conqueror's to eventually blacken his swords.

This thread is toxic as hell. I think there's toxicity on both sides, but it stems from an overreaction especially here where people deny Sanji of everything, leading to his fans applying those stringent things to Zoro as well.

Sanji feats in anime are non-canon, while Zoro's are proof of his epicness and foreshadowing.
Sanji being called strong is a "gag", while Zoro's are 100% proof.
Zoro being called number 2 by some dude who just saw him one time is 100% proof, while Black Maria is completely wrong and we know this.
Sanji's Vivre Card saying he's a high class fighter who is like the adviser to the crew is ignored, while Zoro has been promoted to Vice Captain who is second to Luffy.

And then some have audacity, the gall, to come and whinge about Sanji fans before breathlessly rushing to type "Why Sanji can't defeat Mr.1, a thread".

Someone in this thread will argue with their full chest that Black Maria isn't impressed by Sanji's strength, the woman whose crew called him a "Big Shot", and called him "Strong" personally, in a chapter where her looking down on his attitude is the wrong thing to do.

Jinbei and Luffy explicitly saying they believe Sanji has better CoO than them and hyping his abilities.

Another person will argue that Bege doesn't think Sanji's strong

Or that people have no reason to compare Zoro and Sanji and think of them together

Request: Oda, draw Zoro and Sanji fighting
Oda: Draws Zoro and Sanji fight to a draw

Queen: Number 2s and 3s -

And more to the fucking point, why do Sanji fans have to "defend Sanji" again even after this?

There is no good-faith argument to be had, it's just people entrenched in toxicity and misery who will never change their opinions no matter what, and the useless, stupid, lazy mods happy to watch the flames rage out of control for "engagement". As proof, none of the people who said Sanji won; fight Queen have changed their opinion one millimetre, even though it was clear that Sanji was always going to be able to fight Queen and that Sanji has the AP to take on Queen and has had it since Whole Cake Island.

The effect of a single Sanji kick vs a Katakuri Spam attack. If it was the other way round, who's "AP" would be praised here?

There is no need to put down Zoro regardless, and there's no need for the people here to act as if they are the characters. It is not just absurd, it is obscene. Refusal to discuss, refusal to change one's mind to new evidence, refusal to even consider new evidence and just insult and batter and badger your fellow "fan" as if he is your mortal enemy. Are you guys not even embarrassed? Do you think if Zoro was real he would enjoy your company? Is this the spirit of One Piece?
How are you reading this manga and acting like a collectives of Flampes. Black Maria, and Trebols?
Such a quality post to be ignored here. The toxicity evolves around the extreme Zoro and Sanji fans. And that level of fanboyism has dragged them, plunged them into the depths of one-sided logic, ignorance of everything, and stupid arguments. Welcome to worstgen btw. LOLOLOL

Endure it bro Sanji fans are the greatest when it comes to undermining a character especially if he is named Zoro nothing will ever rival the stuff we saw during the rooftop fights
LOLwut? I have always been a Sanji fan but I never undermine Zoro and the others. I always tell the people here that Zoro will always be the stronger one no matter what as that is his specialty. Not a single panel has shown any evidence (thus far) that Sanji is stronger in this regard. Or perhaps, Sanji has never gotten that opportunity to actually showcase who and how strong he is. But that's what we call "portrayal" and the way the author portrayed his characters leads to actual feats.

But no matter how strong Zoro is and will always be, Sanji has the capacity to rival him using his own strengths: agility or speed, intelligence, and observation haki.

In fact, if Oda decides to actually have them fight, it will only result in a stalemate. We also don't ignore the fact that there have been multiple occasions wherein Oda wrote how closely equal these two are.

Both yall extremely retarted Zoro and Sanji fans are the ones undermining these characters. If you're not a Zoro fan, then I apologize but this has always been the case here that's why as much as possible I am just chilling in the background and ignore the toxic discussions and pointless power scaling (which btw designed for kids).

Zoro and Sanji are both amazing but as a Sanji fan, my boy's character has more dimensions. I love Zoro because of his incredible strength, perseverance, and simply BADASSERY. Albeit at times, he is a pretty straightforward character lol lol.

Sanji is a simp and I love those types of characters. He is a gag and that adds up to it. He adds a crazy flavor and dynamic in the crew.

In all honesty, the craziest times or funniest times we could see Zoro is during his interactions with Sanji.

The actual characters are insecure with each other and I think that it manifests all these years to the fans. But us older fans who have seen Zoro first back in ehem early 2000s will never and should not feel that way because we've known all these time how strong Zoro is and how Oda designed his character to be the 1st mate, Vice-Captain, and the 2nd strongest aka Rayleigh of the new generation.

Now for all the retarded people who argue that Sanji is nowhere near Zoro because he's not a supernova, yall forget the fact that it's because of the stealth-manship that disallows or prohibits them to profile him back in the grand line so it's not a decent argument, to begin with.

So to sum it up, Zoro fans shall never be insecure because whatever happens Zoro = 2 and that Sanji will always be the close #3.

Also, ZKK is true = Zoro kills King. He's done with Kaido. It's Luffy's moment to conclude this impasse.

Okay lets debate it out.

Cause it seems like you truly don't understand CoA which is quite funny.

When Zoro cut Monet why didn't she die ?
Zoro did not use haki ..it was even explicitly stated . Do you even know how to read.?? At this stage I think you should start op all over again cos your reading comprehension is on the low..if you read shit like" had you used haki " ....... how the fuck do you arrive at the conclusion that zoro used haki against monet?? Enlighten me, am all ears

what chapter is this

i couldn't find the newspaper thing but here's another panel

where WW teasing Jimbe for being an ex warlord in a sarcasm
Well, regardless.
All that would show is that Who's Who is aware of Jinbe having joined the crew.
It doesn't tell us that the other executives are all aware.
Hmm when i think about it.. Ww did reaffirm the fact that now that jimbe has called him his helmsman he's involved..

2) bounty aside there is nothing BM can gauge sanji from now can she to say that hevs no2 of the SHP.. she' d go by the bounty since BP hierarchy is based on strength.

if F6 were in wano the whole time it explains it.. but EVEN A CALAMITIES? coz wasn't Kaido shown to react to his bounty too

things don't add up when the Captains of the crew reads new but they don't?

breh

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
the first thing she says is something blah blah if I can't do this I can't be Oden.
that's more to show her inheriting will. it is a metaphor. i agree the dialogue sounds corny as fuck but hear me out.

by "becoming oden" she means inheriting oden's will of opening the borders of wano. what she is meaning at the rooftop is that despite being free from those shackles which kept her stranded on this island, if she runs away using this chaos to escape on her own, she hasnt inherited the will of oden and can't become oden.

remember she never knew that the scabbards were alive nor did she know that momonosuke was alive. she planned on fighting kaido on this day regardless of the alliance invading. i think she means that she will inherit oden's will and help free wano from kaido.

Oda had a nice chance to slowly build Yamato's character when he reached the roof and the first thing she says is something blah blah if I can't do this I can't be Oden.

For fucking sake.
Yeah thats very bad, but i prefer 100 times that Yamato has the "chance" of change her obsesion with Oden than a dumbass plot move like: Yeah Luffy now i know that im the deity from this shitty country and i want to stay 20 years more here, like a slave .

If that happen is like Oda destroy all that he write about: follow your dreams or things like that.

Zoro did not use haki ..it was even explicitly stated . Do you even know how to read.?? At this stage I think you should start op all over again cos your reading comprehension is on the low..if you read shit like" had you used haki " ....... how the fuck do you arrive at the conclusion that zoro used haki against monet?? Enlighten me, am all ears
I'm asking you questions cause apparently you know what you're talking about 😂

Okay so if Zoro didn't use haki that means its an ability that can be turned on & off.

If Zoro didn't even know what haki was pre-ts how would his basic attacks hurt Enel ??

I'm asking you questions cause apparently you know what you're talking about 😂

Okay so if Zoro didn't use haki that means its an ability that can be turned on & off.

If Zoro didn't even know what haki was pre-ts how would his basic attacks hurt Enel ??
Yet you claim he used haki against mr1. Are you making sense ?? If zoro was in a bind and as you said he used haki against mr1 . Why did he not use it against Enel?? A more stronger opponent. And he really was in a pinch there. He got low diffed .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why did he not use it against Enel?? A more stronger opponent. And he really was in a pinch there. He got low diffed
plot. if he did that then why is luffy the protagonist? if zoro defeats the main boss there is no meaning. luffy vs enel was so well planned with the gods natural enemy narrative kept in mind. doubt oda would allow zoro to defeat enel even if he could. entire pre timeskip oda has been nerfing zoro with one injury or another to allow luffy to shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.