• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
:gokulaugh:Spittin
z0r0 hAs nO cOc

History repeats itself.

Then Chapter 997, one of my all time favorite chapters.

@Seth rmmbr when you @ me for the Zoro clowning comment? This is what I mean, when Sanji is given “verbal/speech wank” from Oda, it means Zoro will get physical feats soon enough. Because Oda is addicted to making sure Zoro is clean ASAP

And to Sanji fans? Really this is the best you guys get? “Wings”? Y’all cried during the Maria brothel trap scene and Oda saying wings makes up for that?

:cheers:Good for you guys. It must be that bad.

Anyways. :steef: Zoro Feats coming soon like a speeding bullet train

#1021Gang
1021 zoro one shotting king (the same than apoo) and luffy and he fight against kaido:cheers::cheers::cheers:

ignoring the club and the clashes.
how exactly would you call it when a characters cuts another square across the chest to leave a scar while not getting hit themselve if not "overpowering".
There isn't clash dude, thats anything but not "clashing and overpowering" Kaido holding his club, even the SFX doesn't fit this, it's much to argue that his last attack simply blitzed Kaido.

It's funny that in order for Sanji to be called number 2 by Queen, Sanji fans have to suffer 20 chapters of horror, from Sanji not going to the roof with Luffy, to getting caught by Maria, to losing King to Zoro.
Not sure if it's worthit:catpole:
And being called the wings of someone who is able to fly by himself doesn't rlly compensate it at all...
Post automatically merged:

It’s the Sanji fan way
The masochist way
:cheers:
If you want to live your life in easy mode be a Zoro fan.

It’s very clear to me that the beast pirates are basing their ranking off of bounty. If that’s not the case then it’s probably like WB crew and Zoro is 1 behind Luffy and Sanji is 2. Either way this chapter was bait to start an all out war between Zoro and Sanji fans.

If Yamato joins the crew does that disrupt the hierarchy in anyone’s opinion?

It’s very clear to me that the beast pirates are basing their ranking off of bounty. If that’s not the case then it’s probably like WB crew and Zoro is 1 behind Luffy and Sanji is 2. Either way this chapter was bait to start an all out war between Zoro and Sanji fans.

If Yamato joins the crew does that disrupt the hierarchy in anyone’s opinion?
Yes, Yamato will be the new vice captain. :cheers:

exactly why they are not dead or gravely injured yet. kaido aint giving that treatment to yamato for sure since he needs yamato to rule wano.
Plot armor is not gonna let Kaidou kill them, even if he would have the chance too. Doesn't matter if he says he want to kill them or not, it isn't gonna happen. You can even give them a survival chance of 0.00000001%, they are 100% not gonna die.
So Kaidou saying it doesn't matter at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.