Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You are downplaying literaly everything and everybody not called Zoro, it's ridiculous.
i never downplayed yamato lol. ive said multiple times on this thread that she's stalling kaido 1v1 and its a pretty massive feat. but stop acting like kaido is fighting the same way he fought the supernovas or the scabbards. he fought them with intent to kill them while here he is trying to convince yamato. just because supernova arent dead doesnt mean kaido didnt fight them with the intent to kill them. infact, the very moment before zoro used ashura, kaido was looking to crush luffy's head in ch 1010.

yall are hyping up yamato now to downplay zoro and that's the ridiculous part.

lmao black lightning aint adv CoC bruh. and even if he's using CoC its on the clashes against yamato. point is he hasnt used any of his strong attacks which literally destroyed the supernova. no advCoC infused thunder bagua (which law and zoro took), no ragnaraku nothing.

if that's the case then yeah kaido is holding back till now.
We can see that small air bubble that forms with CoC when he hits Yamato

Zoro fan talking about overhype :kaidowhat:, remembers me when Zoro "one shotted" Apoo :suresure:

That "number 2" stuff was clear it had to do with bounty, the whole spoiler section was full of cheap jokes about that, and yet you can argue Zoro and Sanji's importance to the crew in many different ways. Sanji's bounty is indeed higher than Zoro's and the Beast Pirates saw it that way, simple as that.

Other than that i can't understand all the salt
Imagine wanking something only for it to turn out wrong then calling it "cheap joke" to save face. We all knew it was about bounty, yet you people were ones wanking it for no particular reason. C'mon, at least own up to your L's lol

And Zoro "one-shotted" Apoo the same way Kaido "one-shotted" Luffy. They were both knocked out for over a chapter and could be finished up.

You can say it was a strike while he wasn't ready, but Zoro cleaved through his CoA coated defenses so it wouldn't even matter. But I don't see how this is a factor? Apoo is fodder to even Sanji, let alone Zoro. Why do you even need to bring that up lmao.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Vinsmoke D. Zolo before full summary
So Sanji is really the number 2 after Luffy :quest::quest::kawak:
VDZ after full summary:
Zoro fan talking about overhype :kaidowhat:, remembers me when Zoro "one shotted" Apoo :suresure:

That "number 2" stuff was clear it had to do with bounty cuz Sanji isn't supposed to take Zoro's place, the whole spoiler section was full of cheap jokes about that, not including the Zoro/Sanji wings thing, and yet you can argue Zoro and Sanji's importance to the crew in many different ways. Sanji's bounty is indeed higher than Zoro's and the Beast Pirates saw it that way, simple as that.

Other than that i can't understand all the salt

real ones: let their badass actions speak for them

sanji: lets his undeserved bounty do the talking
This is sad but kind of true. I think his bounty is fair though his strength warrants more than the bounty he has and so does his feats. But should it be higher than Zoro’s no way. I understand it’s a joke, but instead of Oda using Sanji as a joke he should give him some relevant feats to make people like him.

I don’t think Oda likes Sanji.

Translation, thanks to @ivaannom

Black Maria : Black leg is the joke(I guess she says this but the panel got cut so I don't know) of all Onigashima!
Black Maria : His bounty is the 2nd highest!? You can see the power of the crew with just that!!
Brook : Yohohohoho! What Sanji did before was a masterpiece!
Brook : Robin, can I let you this person to you?
Robin : Thanks, I wanted to do this.
Brook : Let me the rest of the monsters to me, tho I'm scared of monsters~
What the hell we gon do now Sanjibros? :josad:

Just imagine how uninteresting Oda submitted the fight of Robin and Brook against Black Maria and her henchmen that people on the page are discussing Sanji and Zoro.
So far, all the fights(SH's), except for Jimbei and Who's Who, are a complete disappointment.

Vinsmoke D. Zolo before full summary

VDZ after full summary:
Me literally after the full summary dropped :arnoling:
Black Maria probably considered that cuz his bounty is 330mi, just like Queen saw both Zoro and Sanji's bounties. Also they don't know Jinbei is a Strawhat now, otherwise they would probably put Jinbei as the #2, cuz his bounty is 438mi.

Status
Not open for further replies.