Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think that Zoro will fight King while Marco joins the rooftop, even if its just a traning session for him to "master" his CoC infusion, then he can go back up here
zoro and luffy are the only ones in onigashima that're able to inflict massive damage on kaido.
marco's kicks and shockwaves can't do anything to kaido.

Being honest, Zoro and Sanji always occupied a pretty similar role in the crew so there is no much to discuss, the chapter confirms it again so it adds more salt to the whole thing, if you want to ask who is stronger than i think everyone agrees Zoro>Sanji makes lot of sense.

Zoro didn't one shotted Apoo, he wasn't even white eyed, he stood fighting Drake, and still. That's an overhype.

Bringing Apoo is just an example of how things may go when you overhype things. Overhyping Sanji being a "number 2" stated by Black Maria is clearly because of his bounty, just like Queen did, what i can't understand is why so much salt for the fact that Sanji's bounty is 10mi ahead when people can't barely even argue against that.

Cheap jokes are dumb videos and memes putting Sanji as #2 and Zoro as #3, probably some people are slowly realizing that the gap between Zoro and Sanji was never THAT big deal after the "Rooftop Level" thing + it isn't just in strength, and again this adds EVEN more salt
For some reason Zoro fans think that it was never the case, i mean, you can't blame things for being like they always have been.
The reality knocks the door

Then Yamato does something and things gets even worse :pepecafe:
How can you even overhype something with Apoo :suresure:

Are these your standards now? It's like saying "Sanji fucked Page One up" is overhyping. I understand that Sanji doesn't get as much on-screen feats but you don't have to stoop to these levels.

Zoro fucking damaged Kaido for life with 30+ bones broken. Apoo is nothing to him.

Sanji is fighting Queen right now. P1 is nothing to him.

Who the fuck cares about these things. Saying either or fodderizes these fodders is not overhyping. You can debate whether Zoro knocked Apoo out cold or not- but if Apoo is on the ground for over a chapter while A LOT of things are happening, then he is knocked out. But you know what? It doesn't fucking MATTER, man. Even Sanji can probably one-shot Apoo on a direct good hit.

Overhyping is when you take a character and try to make him stronger than what he isn't.

Anyhow, poking fun at #2 and #3 stuff was nice. Most people poked fun- even I made a meme on it insulting Zoro. No one cares about the bounty btw- you're, like, 3 years too late to troll anyone about that or think anyone is "salty" about that. Maybe visit 800s discussion threads?

But when baiters like you go 10+ pages repeating the same joke a billion times only for it to turn out to be wrong translation, it just becomes pathetically embarrassing. That's why I suggest you should just stop trying to troll by now. Even likes of Big D. Kaios are smart enough to step away when things go south.

None of you were trolling about bounty before either, btw, you were implying Sanji is more important or stronger as #2. And now you're trying to flip perspective after it was changed to about bounty which makes it much more embarrassing:myman:

Last edited:
well yeah, but that alone isn't enough, otherwise the scabbards would actually have won.
we saw that marco's attacks barely affected the calamities, let alone kaido.
The scabbards had the haki but not the power behind it, just look at how Yamat was able to tank Kaido's attack much better than Kinemon, and she doesnt even have advanced armament as far as we know. Also "barely affected the calamities"? they were both bleeding way more than him:seriously:

The scabbards had the haki but not the power behind it, just look at how Yamat was able to tank Kaido's attack much better than Kinemon, and she doesnt even have advanced armament as far as we know. Also "barely affected the calamities"? they were both bleeding way more than him:seriously:
yamato's DF is being praised by kaido himself, probably the only reason he's giving her as much credit as she gets, also she hasn't damage him at all, she's actually at the verge of collapsing by the looks of it, while kaido is fresh.

of course they'll be bleeding more than him, he can regenerate, yet he's looking more exhausted than the ice oni victims

How is he going to master his CoC against someone that has 0 proof of having ACoC let alone basic CoC...
Why does Zoro need to fight some other aCoC user to master his? Fuckin relax, No need to jump on this “All Zoro’s opponents will be CoC users” bandwagon… We know that’s not true… Fuckin Shiryu exists

Zoro will master his CoC AGAINST King because he has to fuckin win the fight while being nerfed by the drug side effects
Post automatically merged:

Yamao the guardian deity of Wano is fighting against Kaido the false guardian deity of Wano and in doing so the clash of their attacks forms a yin yang, a symbol of change?

As if to say that the resident tyrannical guardian will be displaced by a virtuous good guardian.
Very interesting idea

Last edited:
So Sanji is casually fighting 1.32Bi Queen and his father "all alone" boosted his bounty just for existing? :kawak:
330 million :

My daddy's name helped me and My captain without doing nothing :mihanha:

Be glad Oda hold Sanji back getting distracted with woman, cooking and leading, otherwise his bounty would be even higher.:gokulaugh:

Now face the Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen reality :myman:
Sanji jumping around Queen while a 320 million fighter did that to him :rolaugh:
:rolaugh::rolaugh:

Doffy > Fodder Queen

btw fodder queen to Zoro :rolaugh::rolaugh:
:rolaugh::rolaugh:

What sanji fan called me out for that? Why are you making things up?

How is the word “gay” insulting when it’s used all the time by homosexual guys all the time?

I didn’t make a mistake, not even in the slightest. You’re just taking it the wrong way is all
It's about how the word is used rather than the word itself.
Post automatically merged:

Why Sanji vs Zoro today?

Discuss who has bigger boo**, Shirahoshi or Black Maria?
Shirahoshi is 16 so I would prefer someone else personally. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.