Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the beast pirate crew is a meritocracy meaning the stronger you are the higher in the ranks you'll be, so it's easy to rank them by strength:
1- kaido
2- calamities
3- flying 6
4- headliners (hawkins, apoo...)
5- numbers
6- gifters
7- waiters/pleasures
1. Apoos not a headliner
2. Where does headliners > Numbers come from?

headliners were allowed to participate for the position of F6 while numbers were told that it isnt for them
Because they’re not in the crews hierarchy? They’re a separate group outside
Post automatically merged:

i can see hawkins easily oneshoting a number
hawkins is a headliner
babanuki can defeat a number too.
Hard doubt. A number would clap Babanuki unless he was using Queens disease bombs.

Hawkins I haven’t seen an attack from him that strong. Maybe he has a special card for that

Cant wait to see him reverse engineer Sanji's raid suit, Queen's lasers and Wano's method of producing sea stone:lunazing:
I’m hoping for Thousand Franky in the futuee. Imagine the Thousand Sunny megazord mech with the docking stuff used like the pirate docking system from Thriller Bark

I posted the actual quote, you posted your headcanon, what you said and what was said are two very different things. Neither route would not be simple not impossible

I dont care about the CoC narrative in 997. He used CoC in 1010 and that's all that matters
Good that you accept what is fact and not just use hc which makes no sense .

brooks asks about what zoro did.

he asks about the effect of zoros actions and zoro goes on to say "you know that wasnt me" basically denying responsibility for the effect (earthquake) since he wasnt the cause.

oda is purposely making it ambiguous in this instant to have the full effect of revealing it in ch 1010.
No brook asks zoro first is that haki ?? What have you done you beastly man .and zoro replies to both questions with you know it's not me. Meaning it's neither my coc nor me causing the island to shake . Stop trying to spin the narrative

Good that you accept what is fact and not just use hc which makes no sense .

No brook asks zoro first is that haki ?? What have you done you beastly man .and zoro replies to both questions with you know it's not me. Meaning it's neither my coc nor me causing the island to shake . Stop trying to spin the narrative
hc im assuming that stands for headcanon?

Status
Not open for further replies.