Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she would learn haki their she would have it in PH you genius. In the flashback we see how Robin learn technique not haki. If she would learn haki back then Luffy would mentioned Robin alongside with Zoro and Sanji. The L suit you well.
Taking Luffy's opinion as fact lol

Sabo's Dragon claw technique is haki based if she taught Robin then obviously Robin would know Haki.

But like I said, you can't read... you'd rather believe Robin got magic haki lol

For all we know, it might turn out to not be haki

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If you want me to bet on something I never said won’t happen 100%
then you have to do the same bet on something you never said will happen 100%
bro have you ever taken a bet in your life? you're just dodging out here. either bet on the susanoo theory or dont bet at all. stop quoting me. dont have time for your bs.

snake slayer sword slays orochi
enma slays kaido
Possibly, remember my whole deal is about Zoro's upcoming fight, not what he does later/after.

I can recognize possible merit for the Ryuuma parallel, it just needs to be done on a way that doesn't overshadow Luffy's accomplishment, that's all (because it's Luffy)

Honestly I never expected Oda to do this lol I thought momo role vs kaido was to float the onigisima to stop it from falling not actually making him the strongest swordsman in wano and killing kaido

I am a Sanji fan and I don’t like it I can’t imagine how zoro fan feel to learn this

:crazwhat:
Turning him into an adult is going to let him lift the island with clouds. He couldn't do that as a kid.
You're crazy if you think it's going to turn him into a good swordsman

Taking Luffy's opinion as fact lol
Ofc I do why I should not believe Luffy as his captain that he and only two mens have haki? Are you such denial now? Lmao.

Sabo's Dragon claw technique is haki based if she taught Robin then obviously Robin would know Haki.
It like saying Luffy hardening G2 attacks are haki based. Thst sound dumb asf.

Robin didn' have haki in PH. She couldn't hurt Ceaser or Monet.

Status
Not open for further replies.