Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think its a good idea to have someone as strong as kaido alive especially when the endgame is coming up. he either has to be killed or sealed IMO
Kaido aint Gojo to be sealed:milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

No I'm saying Luffy is the Monkey clearly but he doesn't need to look like one. Someone was arguing Zoro was the pheasant because he has green hair lol.
ohh:milaugh:My bad, I didnt know the original argument.

i dont think its a good idea to have someone as strong as kaido alive especially when the endgame is coming up. he either has to be killed or sealed IMO
I mean Wano is the land of seastone. I think Kaido and Big Mom are both going to survive but be imprisoned elsewhere.

Kaido - Udon prison. Seastone chains and cuffs keeping him there and his powers sealed.

Big Mom - CP0 will imprison her somewhere where her powers would be of use to them.

The only person who is likely to die is Orochi imo.

Imagine Thinking asspulled adult Momo Killing Kaido who dont even have haki instead Zoro. yeah probably sanjitards that fodder fighting with yc3 : :laughmoji:
Zoro says Luffy will win and believes it. He's already getting his strength back but won't outshine the main character.

Momo says Luffy will win and believes it. He might get older and will outshine the main character. He doesn't have Haki or a sword so he'll just have to start cramming Marco down Kaido's throat until he gives up.

But he ain't a monkey? Correct? OK. Which is the point. He has no monkey fruit. Only a monkey name. Zoro is literally carrying the sword that embodies the will of the kozuki who's symbol is the pheasant.

Marco is a Phoenix not a pheasant. The kozukis symbol is the pheasant not a Phoenix
The Kozuki's symbol is more than likely the crane and Marco's phoenix (a modern Fenghuang) pretty much equals the pheasant both directly and through the rooster in Chinese and Japanese mythology.

Their is not a single word of her using haki or learn it in flashback, show me the line in the spoilers if you are a men.

Also Luffy confirm that Robin didn't have haku in PH:

Also Oda Sbs:

D: “This might be out of nowhere, but who in the Straw Hat Pirates can use Haki? It’s bothering me and I can’t activate my Love Hurricane.”
Oda: “It’s these three. Their specialty haki color is in the parentheses.”

Oda: These trio can only use haki
Luffy: Only me,Zoro and Sanji can use haki.

Genius Nik and Geo copium hard: " RObiN lEaRn haKi DuRinG tHE TimEskIp, YoU caN'T bE sTroNgeR or blOom yOuR haKi witHoUT aNy HarD baTtlE MimImi".

:holdthisl::akasalt:
@Sentinel @MonsterKaido @Steven @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @Kejon @Buusatan94 @SHIHI
Another day another L for the doffy boys.
:suresure:
In this chapter confirms!

This is so ass. Why don't Shinobu just mature luffy to an age of 30 . He will single-handedly defeat kaido.........wrong move ODA
Maturing an kid makes him an adult. Maturing an adult would make him a geezer.
Post automatically merged:

What are your expectations for Zoro vs King? Extreme diff?
It’ll be high diff but Zoro won’t use Asura.

I still see comments of how Robin would be too op with haki...no she won't be. Law who has an even more op fruit than Robin was shown that it can be negated by haki...not to mention how much stamina it would take to armament cover all the huge limbs or the Robin susano

Status
Not open for further replies.