Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I will set the Zoro fans on rampage but…. What if Zoro now gets against King, wins, but finally has to pay the price for going to far after Thriller bark and this mink medicine now, so he gets disabled from this point on?

So he would give his goal and his will to his attendant, Momonosuke.
man you really want fandom to go on war, dont you?

B

Ballel

I know I will set the Zoro fans on rampage but…. What if Zoro now gets against King, wins, but finally has to pay the price for going to far after Thriller bark and this mink medicine now, so he gets disabled from this point on?

So he would give his goal and his will to his attendant, Momonosuke.
Lol.
As far as I know the Mink medicine only increases the pain , not the damage

Well i think its good that momo is cannot back to 8 years old boy he had to be adult and mature to rule wano again...whether he is strong or not doesnt matter.. he is a figure leader he has scabbards to back up him with strength tho...

Nah. Just that Momotaro is highly likely, which means Marco is probably going to leave the Performance floor due to his fruit being primarily based on a pheasant (which Phoenixes are generally modeled after), which very likely means Zoro vs King is happening because so far the fight has been offscreened with Marco entirely, especially since King hasn't gone hybrid yet and Zoro is about to recover.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Lol.
As far as I know the Mink medicine only increases the pain , not the damage
Yes, the damage is there, but it can’t heal right no. He will just get even more damaged inside the fight with king. And at some point, it will be to much damage.
Pain exists for a reason.
Post automatically merged:

man you really want fandom to go on war, dont you?
Maybe I better log off for today :D

Status
Not open for further replies.