So the Veterans are out.

Next should be :

- Brook take out BM's crew
- Zoro back up and starting his fight with King
- Marco, older Momo and Luffy all flying towards the roof

And then Oda will probably wrap up :

- Sanji vs Queen
- Zoro vs King

before we got back to the roof and see the Momotaro squad vs Kaido.

Yep that´s exactly it.
I think Luffy vs Kaido is for the most part like vs Moria, whereas BM vs Oars, without Sanji, Luffy and Zoro though.
Yeah, makes a lot of sense. I'm still unsure about Luffy vs Kaido though. A running theme in the arc is to work with others and not do everything solo which was Oden's downfall. The opening of Wano's borders is the ultimate realisation of this idea. That's why I thought Luffy would take on Kaido with his entire crew at his side whilst Kaido was just on his own.

But I can also see Luffy vs Kaido being a solo match in order to allow Luffy to directly challenge Kaido's legend (in a 1 v 1 bet on Kaido). Just wonder what Kid and Law would do since they're not the ones who are gonna bring the dawn yet they're fighting Meme right now.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So the Veterans are out.

Next should be :

- Brook take out BM's crew
- Zoro back up and starting his fight with King
- Marco, older Momo and Luffy all flying towards the roof

And then Oda will probably wrap up :

- Sanji vs Queen
- Zoro vs King

before we got back to the roof and see the Momotaro squad vs Kaido.
hawkins vs killer
inu vs jack
neko vs perospero
raizo sama vs fukurokuju sama

since its oda also include chapters where the fucking yakuza bosses get a hyogoro flashback. also waste chapters on bepo fighting some fodders. and then we'll get what you mentioned

I bet Black Marie didn’t connect directly with any significant attacks. Robin is probably in pretty good shape and brook is fighting fodder. Oda really putting kiddy gloves on a yonko crew.

Man Robin is looking hella savage~! :steef:. Reminds a bit of Monster Point Chopper on Enies Lobby ^^

To think she could manhandle a Tobi Roppo like this tho :catsweat:. Sanji wasn't playing when he told Maria and I quote, "underestimate Nico Robin at ur own peril" hot damn!

Feel like I've said this so many times already but this is the best Tobi Roppo fight by a f*king mile!
Hey Puck, how do you feel about Franky vs Sasaki and Robin vs BM?

So I was right all along :luffydab:

Or partially right

Momo as an adult is probably gonna go hybrid form as well, no way that opportunity gets wasted now, and with that CP0 will think wtf Vegapunk was smoking regarding the df a failure

G

Gorosei Informer

Hence why turning him into an adult is a bad idea.
He should be able to enjoy the free country post final war as a child.
Yeah I forgot to throw in, it would be extremely plot convenient (but it's not like Oda is a "stranger to that" ofc), but I have the funny feeling, Momo will get aged up BUT Bonney will appear one way or another, she will meet him at some point and she can deage him back to childhood.

But this might be Momonosuke's tragic sacrifice and character development too. His sister was already forced to miss out on her childhood in her own way and grow up prematurely too. At least she's still alive though for now and they can finally reunite and celebrate avenging their parents, country and themselves even.

It's actually INSANE that they've not even met and thus reunited since Momo was sent forwards in time to current day! Hiyori has been weirdly and unnecessarily irrelevant this whole arc, when her brother was getting kidnapped, beaten, tortured and almost executed!
Where rhe hell is she and what is she doing?! Same with the Ame No Habakiri! Just what are you playing at Oda? And why make us think she was there healing the Scababrds or that it was Toki? He even had the nerve to make it seem like Oden had "come back to life" and give us the most extreme death fakeout so far!

I agree though, I think Momo should get to remain a child but I have a bad feeling Oda will age him up at least temporarily for the sake of an emotional, harrowing narrative and the consequences of war and such. I really hope if it does happen, that Bonney will deage Momo by some opportunity. I've actually beern wishing they could reunite with their parents in living too somehow, as in their parents wouldn't be dead or would be resurrected somehow or at least they would meet their ghosts or visages or something like that.

:sanjimeh::nicagesmile::shame::risitasad:

Status
Not open for further replies.