Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, makes a lot of sense. I'm still unsure about Luffy vs Kaido though. A running theme in the arc is to work with others and not do everything solo which was Oden's downfall. The opening of Wano's borders is the ultimate realisation of this idea. That's why I thought Luffy would take on Kaido with his entire crew at his side whilst Kaido was just on his own.

But I can also see Luffy vs Kaido being a solo match in order to allow Luffy to directly challenge Kaido's legend (in a 1 v 1 bet on Kaido). Just wonder what Kid and Law would do since they're not the ones who are gonna bring the dawn yet they're fighting Meme right now.
Hence Marco and Yamato then, unless you think it has to be the crew specifically. I think assist is enough, which the two can provide.

Honestly, i think they gonna see that the Strawhats are too powerful. Oda tried to push the rivalry between the three, well since Udon with Luffy and Kid, then during the raid several times.
But on the rooftop, Luffy and Zoro were MVPs, with even Kid being astounded and impressed when Zoro cut the scales or nearly cut Kaidou, or when Luffy was pummeling Kaido with Kong Gatling.
Then they were shitting themselves when Jinbe joined before the raid.

hawkins vs killer
inu vs jack
neko vs perospero
raizo sama vs fukurokuju sama

since its oda also include chapters where the fucking yakuza bosses get a hyogoro flashback. also waste chapters on bepo fighting some fodders. and then we'll get what you mentioned
I don't think most of those will get too much focus, but yeah they will probably be resolved before the final chapters that focus on Zoro and Sanjis fights.

if thats the case then all of the hype for nothing except Robin vs Black Maria :lusalty:
Im still not counting that they are done, but it would be cool that if they are, Jinbe, Franky, Brook, Chopper and/or Usopp could indeed fight Jack together and present new moves.

And before people freak out, it doesn't have to be all 5, just several. Jinbe is battle damaged and Franky lost General Franky. Both are tired. Brook and Chopper do not have official fights if the Numbers don't play a big factor and maybe Chopperjiji leads to a new form for Chopper. If P1 doesn't get back up, then Usopp can support.

Just an idea if they are actually down.

Status
Not open for further replies.