Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Akainu literally says he doesn't know the military there. He says the borders are closed. He literally says he has no idea what the hype is about wano. And he literally mentions that kaido is there. Ain't gat shit to do with ryumas Legend
Ryuma legend is one of the reasons samurai are feared - a single samurai who fend-off the whole world? How do you think people outside of Wano view this? How do you think this effect their opinion on Wano?
Same with Kozuki Oden who made name for himself and Is extremly strong.
Most people know Wano for the powerful samurai not for the fodders and it's hard to guess what the power of the countrh however the mere fact monsters like those seem to keep appear from Wano give a good reason to be scared - and Ryuma as the WSS of his peroid who achieve by far the mlst is a big part of those rep.

Ryuma legend is one of the reasons samurai are feared - a single samurai who fend-off the whole world? How do you think people outside of Wano view this? How do you think this effect their opinion on Wano?
Same with Kozuki Oden who made name for himself and Is extremly strong.
Most people know Wano for the powerful samurai not for the fodders and it's hard to guess what the power of the countrh however the mere fact monsters like those seem to keep appear from Wano give a good reason to be scared - and Ryuma as the WSS of his peroid who achieve by far the mlst is a big part of those rep.
Again did akuina say this as to why he ain't attacking wano? No. He literally says because they are closed off to the world that he has no clue what their military is like. Ontop of that it's where kaido (an emperor of the sea)is.

At the end of wano that's definitely going to be the case.

I love Oden but people have to realize that he fought a 20;years younger kaido. A kaido that didn't even use his hybrid to fight him.

Zoro as we speak already have feats above oden. Scaring a kaido that now had advanced conquerors haki. A kaido that is in hybrid. A kaido that is now a yonko and had 20 years (as Oden told him too since he spoke of more powerful pirates than himself coming for kaido in the future) to become much stronger than he was
I think zoro is just starting to make his blade black whereas zoro is just starting and his powerful in wano is probably going to be breath of all things related

no. i think ryusoken is a martial art style where they put pressure on the core of something. using adv CoA on that is a different thing.

what robin uses here - ryusoken
what sabo used to destroy colisseum - ryusoken + adv CoA
Everything has certain breath it may be like core how everything has certain core upon hitting it you can do most damage

Lol you're tossing BOAT around like free donuts.
Breath of all things to me has always been something body related. You commanding your body/attacks to do something.

Examples for Zoro. Wanting to learn air slashes that produce the affect of a Canon. Increasing his arms for more power. Increasing leg strength for even faster ia attacks.

Breath of all things to me has always been something body related. You commanding your body/attacks to do something.

Examples for Zoro. Wanting to learn air slashes that produce the affect of a Canon. Increasing his arms for more power. Increasing leg strength for even faster ia attacks.
For zoro, yeah i can see that and i get your point but donkey has been throwing around BOAT around everywhere e.g for robin.. thats why is said what i said lol

Status
Not open for further replies.