Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah mate, you dont sleep much as well.. (im not the one to say this as i pull all nighters and sleep in the day) lol
lol yea my sleep schedule is extremely messed up XD
Post automatically merged:

Have you watched supernova use armament it may it be continous usage drains like force
at this point im just gonna agree with whatever you say dude.

True. Just though I should share this link someone posted in reddit. Don't know who this dude is but I think he deserves alot of credit of his explanation of the breath of all things

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/6546tf
Hannibal psyche dude is quite logical I haven't seen his post on mangahelper
True. Just though I should share this link someone posted in reddit. Don't know who this dude is but I think he deserves alot of credit of his explanation of the breath of all things

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/6546tf
People in one piece world have three things from which they derive their power physique(life force) ,soul ,spirit(asura.,monkey,phoesant) all three are connected together to make a complete living being.

Note there may be people with elemental spirit

Haki is force which arises from amalgamation of physique spirit and soul of a person.

Spirit are unique to a person and have special ability
associated with them zoros asura is quake and sword luffys is internal destruction aokiji pheasant and akainus red dog

Armament haki is a force which arises from physique and spirit is person when you master your armament to higher level you can add your spirits unique ability to it ex(luffys internal destruction).

Observation haki is force which arises soul and physical sense of a person and highest form is future sight

Conqurers haki is force which arises from soul and spirit of a person and it's ability to overwhelm and highest form is coating which increases speed and attack power

Highest form of all haki is mastering flow

Breath of all thing s: breath of all things is force which arises from armament haki and observation haki is the ability to master your strength and focus it on intended target so it hurt s only it and nothing else it has defensive purpose as well users are mihawk zoro ,Cavendish is born with mastery over it but cannot control it ulti also has it rokushiki technique are also based on it. It's full mastery gives yellow hawk like eyes

Voice of all things.:voice of all things is a force which arises from observation haki and conqurers haki is the ability to hurt soul and defend it allows users to attack intangible concept such as pain emotion etc.its users are I'm sama magneta eyes mentioned in baratie and kuma

Manifestation of spirit: manifestation of spirit is force which arises from armament haki and conqurers haki its mastery allows user full mastery of spirit s unique abilities(luffys internal destruction,zoros quake it's full mastery gives blue hawk like eyes

Let's start with basics we know that all blades in one piece verse have different properties depending on the maker who made them here is my line of reasoning

Note: luffys haki gains property of rubber in gear 4

Awakening is of three type

Devil fruit is external power through awakening you make it part of your self in three levels

1 awakening gained through training with sea prism stones example are jailers of impel down and do flamingo. By resisting draining force of sea prism stone they can control devil fruits better

2second awakening is is combining advance armament and observation haki and mastery of flow with your devil fruit so your armament gains property of your devil fruit example luffy gear fourth and admirals awakening it give you greater power and control over your ability

3 this awakening is combining mastery of flow and adv version of all haki with each other I think no one in verse has achieved that it allows you to make devil fruit complete part of yourself.

Luffy is gears 2 based on mastery of blood flow
Luffy gear 3 based on flow of bone mass
Gear4 is based flow of muscle
Luffy will combine haki flow with all the above to achieve awakening

I think mastery of black blade is related to combining your blades property with your flow haki perfectly so you become one with blade

Combination of spirit and physique gives green hawk like eyes ex caribou zunisha

Combination of spirit and physique gives red eyes

Combination of spirit and soul gives dark blue hawk eye

People who have mastered spirit can leave it in form of devil fruit or lineage factor

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/members/❀anāgāmi❀.8573/
Quote ReplyReport •••
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️ .
Saturday at 2:37 PM#2
What's the point of quoting one user specifically?

Is this guy still trolling? :sanmoji:
Unlike Quote ReplyReport
donkey
donkey
Saturday at 2:39 PM#3
Finalbeta said:

Final beta you are my bestfreind in worstgen
Quote ReplyReport •••
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️ .
Saturday at 2:39 PM#4
donkey said:
What are you even doing?

Who are you?
Unlike Quote ReplyReport
donkey
donkey
Saturday at 2:41 PM#5
Finalbeta said:
What are you even doing?

Who are you?
I am from India from a lower class family
Quote ReplyReport •••
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️ .
Saturday at 2:42 PM#6
donkey said:
Ok but stop wasting this site with your nonsense spam.

Don't post thanks.
Unlike Quote ReplyReport
Likes:You, Zoro D Goat, Orojackson Refugee and 1 other person
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Saturday at 3:20 PM#7
donkey said:
you can quote people by using the @ symbol and then typing their user infront of it
. like @donkey
Unlike Quote ReplyReport
donkey
donkey
Saturday at 3:23 PM#8
BleakAsh said:
you can quote people by using the @ symbol and then typing their user infront of it
. like @donkey
Thank you @BleakAsh you are one of nicest people in this forum
Post automatically merged: Saturday at 3:35 PM

donkey said:
Las thread was too long so I made this one

People in one piece world have three things from which they derive their power physique(life force) ,soul ,spirit(asura.,monkey,phoesant) all three are connected together to make a complete living being.

Haki is force which arises from amalgamation of physique spirit and soul of a person.

associated with them zoros asura is quake and sword luffys is internal destruction aokiji pheasant and akainus red dog

Armament haki is a force which arises from physique and spirit is person when you master your armament to higher level you can add your spirits unique ability to it ex(luffys internal destruction).

Observation haki is force which arises soul and physical sense of a person and highest form is future sight

Conqurers haki is force which arises from soul and spirit of a person and it's ability to overwhelm and highest form is coating which increases speed and attack power

Breath of all thing s: breath of all things is force which arises from armament haki and observation haki is the ability to master your strength and focus it on intended target so it hurt s only it and nothing else it has defensive purpose as well users are mihawk zoro ,Cavendish is born with mastery over it but cannot control it ulti also has it rokushiki technique are also based on it. It's full mastery gives yellow hawk like eyes

Voice of all things.:voice of all things is a force which arises from observation haki and conqurers haki is the ability to hurt soul and defend it allows users to attack intangible concept such as pain emotion etc.its users are I'm sama magneta eyes mentioned in baratie and kuma

Manifestation of spirit: manifestation of spirit is force which arises from armament haki and conqurers haki its mastery allows user full mastery of spirit s unique abilities(luffys internal destruction,zoros quake it's full mastery gives blue hawk like eyes

Let's start with basics we know that all blades in one piece verse have different properties depending on the maker who made them here is my line of reasoning

Devil fruit is external power through awakening you make it part of your self in three levels

1 awakening gained through training with sea prism stones example are jailers of impel down and do flamingo. By resisting draining force of sea prism stone they can control devil fruits better

2second awakening is is combining advance armament and observation haki and mastery of flow with your devil fruit so your armament gains property of your devil fruit example luffy gear fourth and admirals awakening it give you greater power and control over your ability

3 this awakening is combining mastery of flow and adv version of all haki with each other I think no one in verse has achieved that it allows you to make devil fruit complete part of yourself.

I think mastery of black blade is related to combining your blades property with your flow haki perfectly so you become one with blade

Combination of spirit and physique gives green hawk like eyes ex caribou zunisha

Hannibal psyche dude is quite logical I haven't seen his post on mangahelper

People who have mastered spirit can leave it in form of devil fruit or lineage factor

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/members/❀anāgāmi❀.8573/
Quote ReplyReport •••
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️ .
Saturday at 2:37 PM#2

Unlike Quote ReplyReport
donkey
donkey
Saturday at 2:39 PM#3
Finalbeta said:

Quote ReplyReport •••
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️ .
Saturday at 2:39 PM#4
donkey said:
What are you even doing?

Who are you?
Unlike Quote ReplyReport
donkey
donkey
Saturday at 2:41 PM#5
Finalbeta said:
What are you even doing?

Who are you?
Quote ReplyReport •••
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️ .
Saturday at 2:42 PM#6
donkey said:
Ok but stop wasting this site with your nonsense spam.

Don't post thanks.
Unlike Quote ReplyReport
Likes:You, Zoro D Goat, Orojackson Refugee and 1 other person
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Saturday at 3:20 PM#7
donkey said:
. like @donkey
Unlike Quote ReplyReport
donkey
donkey
Saturday at 3:23 PM#8
BleakAsh said:
. like @donkey
Thank you @BleakAsh you are one of nicest people in this forum
Post automatically merged: Saturday at 3:35 PM

donkey said:
Las thread was too long so I made this one

Wtf donkey.

Thank you! But thats completely understandable in hindsight tbh, it's natural to be this bitter when you're so passionate about someone or something and they are being ruined by stupid creative decisions and ego of the creator.

It's ironic that Robin finally getting her moment to shine is getting ruined by such a stupid decision by Oda. Not giving most of the SHs haki post TS was bad enough, did he expect them all to have haki unlocking moments like Usopp got at Dressrosa somehow and thus at least/an average of 2 for each type of haki? Most SHs will just be Coa and CoO ofc, if Oda even lets them have that by EOS at this rate LOL. Sigh.

I was saying ages ago that OP is gonna age worse than Fairy Tail, I had it as a running meme with a former friend on Discord servers and I've seen people share this sentiments on Discord, on here in this thread and other parts of this site and so on. I did fear OP was gonna age worse than Bleach and Naruto did but I always feared that it would end worse than those series and especially Fairy Tail did.

I mean if I dare to be so bold, as much as I love the Woro, Oda's writing of him post TS and especially on the Rooftop is giving me some massive Erza PTSD flashbacks and I ADORED Erza ironically LMFAO! The final arc of Fairy Tail legit almost gave me a fatal aneurysm with how awful a certain Erza moment and just the writing of that arc and this makes me really scared for OP with how these post TS arcs and especially Yonko arcs have been.

Now that I've calmed down from my extreme hype earlier too, I can look at this more rationally or try to and you've given me that really important and interesting perspective. If anything, the SHs should be awakening haki and gaining massive haki boosts with these brutal, bloody brawls with the Beast Pirates! Where was Usopps CoO this arc?

I've seen some extremely worrying signs for this arc, Hawkins talking about a trump card powerup, a person who has 1% chance of surviving (and Killer supposedly having a 92% chance of dying vs Killer I think it was?), Zoro tanking a double Yonko attack, the strongest attack in the series so far and ONLY BREAKING 30 BONES and being conscious at least shortly after a brief nap! I love Zoro but my god, this is giving me some serious "Because she's Erza"
and Erza with nearly all her bones broken, launching herself with her unbroken arm at a meteor and destroying it with a single slash, that infamous moment that almost destroyed my sanity like she did to that meteor!

There's a lot of other things too ofc like Big Mom being at Wano, the BM pirates being completely irrelevant, King barely doing anything, having no development and being another Smoothie, whilst ironically Smoothie can't even climb a waterfall and is once again useless and irrelevant. San Juan Wolf would have lifted the Blackbeard Pirates and their ships over the waterfall with his size potentially, couldn't she do the same if she absorbed enough water from the waterfall/ocean nearby? Idk if that would work but it's something surely? Tama, Toki, Shinobu with their plot convenient DFs, Kanjuro baiting us with a fake Oden twist, Kanjuro refusing to die, Orochi somehow coming back from being beheade and so on.

Don't get me started too on how Oda has wasted Zoro as a character during Wano too and post TS. I love his design, I love the feats and the eventual return of Asura, his wonderful rivalry/frenemy relationship with Fujitora and I was really hoping Oda to elaborate on this further with Akainu ordering Fujitora to hunt down the SHs and Fujitora baltantly being from Wano. Hell I think Akainu is from Wano too somehow or at least connected to it somehow and Kizaru having attackcs named after Shinto treasures and wanting to go to Wano and take on 2 Yonkos is pretty suspicious but that's a whole other can of worms I wont' go into right now lol.

Damn I wrote up another essay but it's difficult not to when there's such glaring problems that I cannot overlook. There's so much to criticise, so much overwhelmingly wrong with Wano and Onigashima. I thought the previous post TS arcs were bad especially Dressrosa and WCI but my god...

:sanjimeh::lawsigh::odenugh::luchosop:

Just one last thing too btw, regarding Shinobu aging Momo up as well, I meant to say this earlier, but it was stated that can only use it on inanimate things right? So has Oda forgotten that very rule he set or is he just doesn't care, doesn't know what to do or what? He has admitted he forgot to name Kid's DF all these years now but I'm kinda skeptical on that. Why can't he name it in the manga at any point now? Why do we need to find out via the SBS? Why hasn't he named Apoo's DF? We've had multiple introductions for characters and even DFs I think but why not for their DFs?

I love the concept but now like this Robin haki issue, it's ruined it for me realising this. Are we going to see Big Mom suddenly putting souls into humans despite it supposedly being said by I think it was Randolph that rabbit musketeer homie that she can't do that? I don't even get how she did that, she's never shown putting souls into animals either I believe? It's illogical that she can take souls/lifespan or whatever from animals and humans but not give life or whatever to them too?

I remember hearing Oda said he didn't know how Luffy would beat Kaido and he didn't want it to be just with a "stronger punch" either I believe? I'll have to check that quote but doesn't that feel somewhat ironic now?

:wonderland::luuh::nicagesmile:
What a bunch of garbage arguments. MY GOD.
:whitepress:

if the likes of usopp and nami get to take turns on kaido without getting lol diffd and killed, then its time to drop one piece, book a flight to japan and pay oda sensei a visit.

:pepestrike:
Oda will have Usopp take the hits for both himself and Nami. It makes sense because that's the only reason Oda paired him up with Nami in the initial fight to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.