Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s interesting that people always seem to say “the one piece power system is weak” “the rules are vague and undefined” “Nen >>>>> Haki”

But now suddenly it’s very fine for the power system to be ignored. Momo should just be Oden level in skill despite the 1000 chapters dedicated to showing how people actually get stronger in the power system of the story… No no no, for the sake of this agenda, FUCK THE POWER SYSTEM

Honestly Robin not knowing haki always seemed stupid to me. Others had excuse that haki wasn't a thing in the islands they were training in but Robin spent 2 years with people like Dragon or Sabo.
Also... Momonosuke killing kaido, anyone?:myman:

Momo magically getting to Yonko level is more plausible than Luffy defeating Kaido, ZKK, etc

Also this set up has a lot more merit in Momo taking down someone who has very terrible swordsmanship who is also one of the antagonists that still needs to be taken down as well... i.e Orochi
If people can believe that zoro will steal kill kaido after luffy defeat him, how can people couldnt accept that momo could steal kill kaido too?

oh i forgot, its about your agenda right:gokulaugh:

this particular flashback suggests that robin could performe CoA hardening since the timeskip
and she let this happen

this is haki we're talking about, luffy needed 7 days to master advanced haki, and luffy is a s called haki genius and fights very powerfull opponents on a regular basis, robin had no serious fights, that justifies this sudden jump in strength, not even sanji can do hardening yet.

as of WCI he only has a weak invisible CoA.
There's the possibility Robin only awakened haki this chapter. I don't think she had in Dressrosa. There was a SBS in volume 71 asking which straw hats knew haki and Oda answered monster trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.