Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

If Shinobu just answer with "i can't, that's impossible", this whole thread would be joke. Even myself crying over it.

:shame:

‘the previous boss of wano kill the current one to take his land’ is much more logical than no 3 in strawhats kill kaido :cheers:
Momo magically getting to Yonko level is more plausible than Luffy defeating Kaido, ZKK, etc

Also this set up has a lot more merit in Momo taking down someone who has very terrible swordsmanship who is also one of the antagonists that still needs to be taken down as well... i.e Orochi

Look, flashback powers ups are powerful.
We thought Rayleigh flashbacks were the only type but we were wrong.
this particular flashback suggests that robin could performe CoA hardening since the timeskip
and she let this happen

Luffy had 2years training too but he bloom his haki in extrem situations, he learn two different adv haki forms. As Rayleigh said haki blooms in extrem situation. Robin had her training and knowledge, only thing was left was Experience and she get it. What I can see: Robin had knowledge about haki and train it but she couldn't use it yet. Then after DR and many encounters her training began to bloom her potential where she learn haki and train it.

I mean Luffy,Zoro and Sanji fucking get stronger in two hours when they go with the train to enies Lobby. Why Robin can't became stronger and having haki now after two months?
this is haki we're talking about, luffy needed 7 days to master advanced haki, and luffy is a s called haki genius and fights very powerfull opponents on a regular basis, robin had no serious fights, that justifies this sudden jump in strength, not even sanji can do hardening yet.

as of WCI he only has a weak invisible CoA.

So Momo will have Gon Mode? If going by Momo legends, maybe Luffy will ride Momo as a jet fighter equivalent? Luffy-Momo vs Shiki 2.0, accompanied by Yamato as wolf/dog, and...Marco as Phoenix/Pheasant?

Seems too crowded to be the final round, so maybe it's the round before final mano-a-mano. But the fight prospect is good, aerial battle is gonna be juicy if handled properly.

Im not sure anymore. Greg and few other users had a point, Oda really going with Momotaro story. I can see Momo getting his battle with Kaido, I would even like it.
Kaido vs Adult Momo+Luffy+Yama and Marco would be a hype for me. Luffy getting the last finish blow and Momo killing off Kaido? I can see this could happening after the new chapter.^^
Oh i do think he Will fight kaido, but NOT like a pro Warrior or even a decent Warrior.

He Will fight kaido on Dragon form that as an adult he Will Control more and be bigger, so he can help in the fight for sure somehow, holding kaido for a moment, getting time, stuff like this, but only as a Dragon and NEVER as important as luffy like example.

If he uses his sword Will be to kill orochi, probably in a public execution after wano IS saved to everyone watches It as he become the Shogun of the New free wano

Status
Not open for further replies.