Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw does this mean robin is stronger than everyone in the crew excluding the monster trio?:robinsweat:
For sure she play in high lvl now.
Reaction speed is top, she could easily caught hakuba. Her df is broken and she has also haki+fishmen karate+Sabo shockwave attacks.

She is for sure right now at the top after Jinbe. But I feel like we seeing soon more of Franky too. Since I don't believe that Sasaki battle is end.

I'm slowly veering towards @Paperchampion23's recovering Tobi Roppo theory, but only Who's-Who and Sasaki get second phases. Page One gets the Ulti treatment from Usopp.
One thing I've been thinking is Oda may be doing a weird order and then shifting in reverse.

Basically:

- 1017: Jinbe for a few pages (but let's count it)
- 1018: Jinbe
- 1019: Franky
- 1020: Robin
- 1021: Robin
- 1022: Robin/Brook (he defeats the fodder in a few attacks...)
- 1023: Franky
- 1024: Franky/Jinbe
- 1025: Jinbe/Something else

In that time we'd see Zoro/Sanji skirmishes for sure, someone Rooftop stuff and Luffy getting there, but also maybe better matches eventually for Brook, Chopper and Usopp.

Idk, it's a bit worrying but we'll see how this goes.

One thing I've been thinking is Oda may be doing a weird order and then shifting in reverse.

Basically:

- 1017: Jinbe for a few pages (but let's count it)
- 1018: Jinbe
- 1019: Franky
- 1020: Robin
- 1021: Robin
- 1022: Robin/Brook (he defeats the fodder in a few attacks...)
- 1023: Franky
- 1024: Franky/Jinbe
- 1025: Jinbe/Something else

In that time we'd see Zoro/Sanji skirmishes for sure, someone Rooftop stuff and Luffy getting there, but also maybe better matches eventually for Brook, Chopper and Usopp.

Idk, it's a bit worrying but we'll see how this goes.
How long you want Wa No to last...
The defeats are perfectly consistent with Oda underlining he will shorten fights.

H

humanbeing

cannot wait to see Momo tranform into a giant Dragon. if he joins the strawhats he can give them a huge advantage with his mobility like he can use his fire clouds on the sunny and they can fly when they need too as long as they want. or even in cases he just he can put them on his back and fly where they are needed.

How long you want Wa No to last...
The defeats are perfectly consistent with Oda underlining he will shorten fights.
I'd rather it last longer and consistently show fulfilling and good fights then show a 60 chapter raid with barely any good 1v1 content.

A few extra chapters to deliver good villain fights with good conclusions isn't going to hurt anyone. Just let it happen and enjoy lol

Yeah Calamity fights easily going to take 3 chapters. Hell if Robin vs BM continue im sure Sasaki and WsW probably could get one more battle chapter in case.
Overall if Robin defeat this chapter BM:
Flying six get 2 chapters of fighting.
Calamity probably take 3chapters.
If Who's Who and Sasaki don't come back but Robin defeats Black Maria in the next chapter, what does that say about Black Maria or even Robin?:memehm:

Status
Not open for further replies.