Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im joking around and i assume you are too.

Though the amount of shitposting about Kaido has been increasing lately, i dont even know why given that the guy has been very impressive.

Mihawk is n2 or 3 for me.
Nah that was a big ass troll thread
Anyone knows it, idk if ppl really took me srsly
I still have Kaido high up, and love his designs, just Yamato simps make me annoyed

Sanji had his body exploded when Nami was inside it and didn't know how to use Haki, so it got fucked up before Vergo.
do you reallu believe gastanet damaged sanji to that extent,
ussop and luffy servived that attack with no issues, i guess seing usopp pulled through fooled me into thinking that sanji's body is stronger.
In WCI Sanji blocks the largest Genie Daifuku has ever made, while a smaller one could cleave through a whole fleet.
daifuku's genie wasn't using haki, sanji on the other hand was using it, judge mentioned it in thier fight, and it was weak that a casual swing from judge crippled him momentarily.
All characters are getting significant boosts for Onigashima. The Veteran level characters the Mid3 are fighting now would have been arc boss fights before Dressrosa, or opponents reserved for Zoro, Law, Sanji, Smoker etc.
robin case is significant because the flashback confirmed that se's been learning it since the timeskip, so at least she could do invisible armament to protect her back from diamate, but that didn't happen.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Just wait till oda make zoro vs injured king and they all will say king is secretly stronger than kaido:gokulaugh:
According to the biggest sanji wanker this forum has ever seen king is as strong if not stronger than big mom.
You guys already said that for us:cheers:

I hate when some users think Mihawk was considering himself as inferior to Old Whitebeard when all he claimed was he coveted to test his might before his without implicating where the tiebreaker was.

Status
Not open for further replies.